Community > Posts By > tutnos

tutnos's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:24 PM
Well I see nothing wrong with you being on the site and you got someone just update your info to say so. It is rather decieveing to say you are looking for a relationship when you got one. This is a deception that makes me question your intentions. Put on your profile hey I got a wonderful relationship going and could use some friend only people. I just hate the fact that a person puts oh I'm looking for a man ect. ect. e-mails back and forth for a while and all of a sudden has a long relationship with someone else. If you don't like a person say so it's the internet who cares. It is a free country just try to be thoughtful of a person and let them be the judge of wheather or not they would waste their time. I got friends already and can always use more but I'm on here for a life partner. I got better things to do than to be here blogging or wasteing my time on a taken woman.

tutnos's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:13 PM
Now why in the world would a woman want to talk to a guy on here when she is in a relationship. I say if you are in a relatonship why are you here just leave and can we delete the unused profiles after a certain period of time? For all I know I'm contacting someone who hasn't loged on since they created their account 7 years ago.