Community > Posts By > tmicindy

tmicindy's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:17 PM
love tatts

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:18 PM

What's this crap about snuggling after sex? I want him OUT, OUT, OUT!! Who wants to snuggle after all that sweat and other crapola!!! noway ohwell

You said it! Thanks and goodbye...

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:07 PM
Glock in handglasses

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:04 PM
Your a hottie..:wink:

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:38 PM
devil bigsmile

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:36 PM
Absolutly!!!

tmicindy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:02 PM
flowerforyou

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:15 PM

46 going on 35drinker

I'll toast to that!!drinker

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:14 PM

Dont rush me...Will be 41 in October

I turned 41 in January! They say 40 is the new 30! I feel 29!!!drinker

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:11 PM
Absolutly! If they are worth it :heart:

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:02 PM

Well I try to talk to people from Illinois all the time...and so far only one person will really talk to me.
Two words... Unrealistic expectations.
"I know exactly what I want in a guy." No one can live up to that. Then at the end of your creative writing essay you tell us you found your guy.

So what's the point. We're here to hook up and meet someone that fills that empty spot.

As far as anyone else give it time. It took me about a year here to get a date and the same on another site. I actually requested no chatting and no IM in my profile. Changed my preferences to be more picky. Then I had some luck.

1) Back off, dude. The lady knew what she wanted, and she got it.

2) Maybe that's why YOU'RE still here. You're obviously looking for someone that doesn't know what they want. Helllo...get it together, son.

Well said...drinker

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:57 AM
Hi there! I'm new to the forums as well... From Chicago, hope to meet and make some new friends!

flowerforyou

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:54 AM

I think the reason we're even having this discussion is that everyone on here (both men and women) will not respond to anyone unless their profiles are perfect. No one appreciates getting shot down over what amounts to a single sheet of paper.

Some sort of get-together which would be inclusive (over/under 21, drinkers/nondrinkers) would be good. Getting out from behind the computer and into the world is a good thing. Hey, you might not only find a g/f or b/f (maybe), but even network with others and find a better job.

Totally agree with you! My profile is far from perfect but that’s who I am. Not a skinny super model - and don’t ever wish to be blushing

A get-together would be great but how do we organize such an event with people coming from all over Illinois? I’m in Chicago and would have to be honest and say that I probably won’t be driving down to Joliet (no offense) for a get-together.
If anything comes up on the North side.. let me know.. I can leave my keyboard at home for the day bigsmile

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:44 AM
Would love to! Which one and when? drinker

tmicindy's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:40 AM
Hey! I'm from Chicago! North Side.. GO CUBS!!!

1 2 4 Next