DjRonny's photo
Tue 02/26/13 06:12 AM
Sup baby

DjRonny's photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:00 AM
:) Already did thanks!

DjRonny's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:05 PM

awe thats nice :) theres nothing wrong with your profile but try photos where your having fun its all about enjoying life. women ae attracted to fun loving people

Thanks! Yeah someone already gave me that advice, will take it! Thanks again.

DjRonny's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:02 PM
Oh hey Sis! Long time I havent heard from you. How you been? Ok will do, I will call you in about one hour. Thanks for the compliment. P.S. I know right, she looks like a model!!!Damn!!! Well cant wait to see u sis, expect my call. Cant wait to see my loving sis again. Take care too

DjRonny's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:00 PM
Ok "sexylicious" I will send you an email. Wow you're beautiful! Indeed you look like a supermodel!! Well I sent you a message her on Mingle2 with my email address. WOW! And you picked me of all people in Belize to link up with? Speechless! Cant wait to meet you sweetie

DjRonny's photo
Sat 02/23/13 11:35 AM

Wow! I wanna go to Belize so badly! Please send me a message. I love tropical weather! I'll be waiting!

Are you real?

DjRonny's photo
Sat 02/23/13 11:34 AM
Thanks "Winlei." Well I don't really smile in my pics but I'll try that

DjRonny's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:27 PM
Hey is there anything wrong with my profile???I can't get any luck on this site? Is anyone here or is it just me? Please rate me!

DjRonny's photo
Thu 02/21/13 04:10 PM
I like girls!

DjRonny's photo
Wed 02/20/13 11:20 AM
Hey everyone, is anyone on this site or just me? I am a DJ from the country of Belize. It's a country in the Caribbean. I live in the North side of Belize, bordered with Mexico (border is just 20 minutes from where I live). I'm looking for friends from Mexico or in Belize. If not, looking for someone from anywhere to be a good friend. Check out my profile.

DjRonny's photo
Wed 02/20/13 10:56 AM
Hi Aini how you doing?