Community > Posts By > Jenniferleighm

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:33 AM

Yeah, I just posted this topic last night. It's hard to believe that it can happen but it can.

http://www.oneplusyou.com/topic/show/129415

That was more in depth then the report I saw...

http://wtvr.com/Global/story.asp?S=8438343

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:22 AM

same here, pool opens at noon, taking the niece and nephew, hope we all make it back, none of us can swimlaugh

U should read my post in parenting talk. Be careful! Have fun :smile:

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:27 AM

It could have been where some of the water was still in his stomach and came back up while sleeping and he inhaled it at that time... either way it is sad that he lost his life at such a young age:cry:

May have been. Scary stuff!

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:09 AM
Has anyone heard of secondary drowning? A 10 year old boy died is his bed from this. He went to the pool with his mom and apparently swallowed a lot of water. He still acted normal and showed no signs of anything. Said he was tired, and went to bed. Which is logical after swimming. His mom went to check on him and he was foaming at the mouth and not breathing. The water sat in his lungs and drowned him in his sleep.

Raspy voice, shortness of breath, coughing, signs of discomfort, are signs to look for after a pool day. If your child shows signs rush them to the ER immediately. This freaked me out guys! I have twins and we went to the pool yesterday and they swallowed plenty of water. They show NO FEAR! I was up all night checking on them. My prayers are with the mother of the little boy not so fortunate to wake up.

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:53 AM
Single, that's why I'm trying this out. :wink:

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:46 AM
Hi everyone, Tell me what you think of my profile thus far. Any questions? Ratings? Good Luck in your quests.

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:53 AM
Edited by Jenniferleighm on Sun 06/08/08 04:54 AM

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:53 AM
I totally agree with that.

Jenniferleighm's photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:19 AM
I'd like to hear what you think of me. Here's a general question...do men run when they come across a woman with children?