Community > Posts By > scejaman

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:55 PM
Is true love still out there?

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:32 PM

we all are one.. Even if you are black or white, nothing bad to date a foreignals.. Is just where your love takes you to... Smiple! No one like anyone most..

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:30 PM

California being one of the largest economies in the world and a major port of entry for the entire country/continent if you excluded the foreign professionals you would deplete the pool by roughly 60%. If you knocked out non resident dual resident-Californian's well it would be over 80%. Sacramento is the state government capital and medical mecca for the world in several fields to mention only a couple of reasons.

Do I, or most American women, actively seek men in third world countries? That is a hilarious fantasy on I am not sure who's part but I assure you it is not true.

If anything I actively discourage non-citizen's from even remotely thinking I would ever take residency or marry anyone who would not be a accepted as a citizen on their own standing. Since USA citizenship is so highly prized you would be amazed at the number of foreign nationals that seek dual citizenship or American citizenship. Sometimes at major expense and effort.

'Nice, beautiful America!' poor me am satisfied with Africa and the deadliest mistake I can never ever make is to seek citizenship.
we have striving economies yes third world Ms/Mrs but you know what? I am so happy here. as I am typing this right now, I am peacefully under a mosquito net outside my house at night. Am not afraid of who is coming with a gun to arm me. I have peace and am so damn happy even if am 'seen' as 'poor!' I am by no means poor because I am happy. that is one of my biggest achievements in life. :*