Community > Posts By > 1women4boaz

1women4boaz's photo
Mon 09/06/10 08:42 PM
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Glad to know there are gentalmen out there. That God has raised up.

1women4boaz's photo
Mon 09/06/10 08:40 PM
I will thank you. Hey I am not perfect either its just if they are sweet talking me that quick and I mean real nitty griddy stuff. You can't help but wonder how many here he dittos it to. Also just where his heart is at what is he looking for a wife or sexual encounters. Thats all I ask. I think God would too. Even Boaz protected Ruth knowing this in some men.

1women4boaz's photo
Mon 09/06/10 03:45 PM
Edited by 1women4boaz on Mon 09/06/10 03:46 PM
I see it all the time I get winks and replies from Christian men. But its not long before I find they do drink or smoke and start talking dirty making fun of my true love can wait no sex before marriage. They read my profiles and see what I stand for. But say I'm intrapping a man to marriage this way. What am I suppose to do? Listen to them and not God. Maybe they always believed that or perhaps some of them gave into the worldly sides of the internet. But I am being real here. Are there any Christian men near Waleska Ga that thinks I'm worth the bother? The maker said take her guy? SOUL MATE OR SOUL TAKE. You tell me?

1women4boaz's photo
Fri 08/27/10 03:24 PM
Does anybody know anybody with last names GRANT in Penn Or Pasadena California?

1women4boaz's photo
Fri 08/27/10 01:29 PM
THERE is a conterfiet for everything. But I know that not all has bowed to bale. So I am believe there are still RUTHS' AND BOAZS' out there. The 4real Christians looking for the same. With no intentions to look back or go back. But a Soul mate not a Soul take. First love Jesus then the rest is icings on our cake. True love still waits. Debbie.

1women4boaz's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:46 PM
debbie4boaz@yahoo.com is tired of the guys claiming to be Christian get their foot in the door then start talking like I'm a sex line or if I don't give in then I am trapping a man to marry me.Can't he just move on to the girl that would I say. Just cause I have been married before don't exempt me from God's words that stand. Don't get me wrong I can be just as passionate as the rest even more so because its all going to be saving up with explosions for this one Boaz. So how many guys that will be man of God enough to say I want that in a women but don't worry I won't be calling on you you have to knock at my door first but it might open doors for you with that sweet Ruth that will just make you both complete. Read book of RUTH in King James Bible then tell me. Thanks and best wishes to all you real Christians out there? JOHN 15:16

1women4boaz's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:06 PM
I was so excited when this guy claims he believes as I and saw my profile which by the way was plan and to the point. It wasn't a week he is asking for money then today filth came out of his mouth that should have been on one of those sex lines. Need I say we aren't talking now. But what about the nieve who would have sent it to him. BEWARE people it is both men and women.Although I did get to witness and end it. I was looking for my real Boaz and my time is precious in loneliness but not desperate. But please tell me you guys aren't all like that with false identidies. Anybody real? Seriously need to know its not all in vain.

1women4boaz's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:47 PM
Edited by 1women4boaz on Mon 06/02/08 08:50 PM
Please help me figure this out. It say free no strings attach. Then how did true dating thing get involved. Doen't it cost to connect to someone you might be interested in. I am a christian women seeking christian man for real. In Waleska Ga. I am Church Of God Penecostal belief. Desiring the same. Iam only 4ft 8in. Divorced at 49. And don't want to waist anymore of my time or money. What next?:heart: brokenheart