Community > Posts By > rvdt1

no photo
Sun 10/24/10 07:35 AM
At your age do you really think your parents approval is that important. It's your life not theirs so you must fend for yourself. I think you would rather have their disapproval rather than grow up and learn to be responsible. I've always been very sheltered, came in before midnight and all the rest of the controllng. It's time you stand up and be a man.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:27 PM
:wink: I came on to see matches and all of a sudden my profile came up as a match. Then I went to my profile and found there were matches with other women for me. How do I get my profile put where it belongs, i.e. I am a female looking for a male. Has anyone ever had this problem before. rvdt1

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:08 PM
I want to know why I can't speak to people who showed interest in me without my picture. I have seen others with no picture and they get thru. What am I doing wrong. I don't want my picture on there bcos of a incident I had on line dating. He was a scammer and when he had my picture it went on my face and one of his blogs. I don't want my picture all over the place. If you can guarantee that can't possibly happen again I will put a picture on. Otherwise I feel I should be allowed on the site like the others with no picture. Thanks for your consideration.