Community > Posts By > shepherdson

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:25 PM
AMEN !!!! Brother

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:22 PM
We are out there... Some of us are real gun shy, specially when it seems there is no good women out there. I know better, but like you... It often seems that way. As stated by others.. Perseverance is the key, take your time. Just my opinion, not that IM doing any better than you.

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:22 PM
We are out there... Some of us are real gun shy, specially when it seems there is no good women out there. I know better, but like you... It often seems that way. As stated by others.. Perseverance is the key, take your time. Just my opinion, not that IM doing any better than you.

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:47 PM
Never been the kinda guy to care about this... But, as they say ,curiosity killed the cat... So, what do ya think ????

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:33 PM
To the rest of you... Thank you for being you. Thank you for allowing others to be themselves. Thank you for being peaceful and thank you for being just.

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:31 PM
AND JUST TO BE VERY CLEAR.... MY LAST POST IS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT THE EXTREMIST AND THOSE WHO FOOLISHLY PERPETUATE THERE SELF SERVING BS

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:28 PM
The problem is we pay attention to extremes. ALL FAITHS ARE REPRESENTED BY EXTREMIST. so, let's be clear... Christian, you Do Not have the right to judge ones CHOICE of anything, GOD gave ALL free will.... Muslim, you may do as you choose within your own country, this is America, Judeo/Christian America... PLEASE practice your religion within your own communities, GOD gave you the right to choose. However, YOU HAVE KNOW RIGHT TO FORCE OTHERS TO YOUR WAY.... SO GO A LONG OR GET OUT... Hindu, Jahoveh etc etc... Pretty much the same for you... PLEASE practice your religion... Just like the others, you age in AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE... FREE.... FREE.. GET IT !!! the rules, are simple, OBEY THE LAW, DO KNOW HARM TO OTHERS, SUPPORT YOUR SELF, EMBRACE PEACE, FREEDOM OF CHOICE. ALWAYS THINK OF OTHERS FIRST.. LEAVE PEOPLE THE HELL ALONE, LEARN ABOUT THEM, RESPECT THEM BUT DO NOT FORCE THEM TO YOUR WILL.... THE END

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:26 PM
The problem is we pay attention to extremes. ALL FAITHS ARE REPRESENTED BY EXTREMIST. so, let's be clear... Christian, you Do Not have the right to judge ones CHOICE of anything, GOD gave ALL free will.... Muslim, you may do as you choose within your own country, this is America, Judeo/Christian America... PLEASE practice your religion within your own communities, GOD gave you the right to choose. However, YOU HAVE KNOW RIGHT TO FORCE OTHERS TO YOUR WAY.... SO GO A LONG OR GET OUT... Hindu, Jahoveh etc etc... Pretty much the same for you... PLEASE practice your religion... Just like the others, you age in AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE... FREE.... FREE.. GET IT !!! the rules, are simple, OBEY THE LAW, DO KNOW HARM TO OTHERS, SUPPORT YOUR SELF, EMBRACE PEACE, FREEDOM OF CHOICE. ALWAYS THINK OF OTHERS FIRST..