Community > Posts By > friends4life1

friends4life1's photo
Tue 01/06/15 09:58 AM
Edited by friends4life1 on Tue 01/06/15 10:01 AM
Guess it would be obvious....you can be 'playful' but dont share anything with anyone who asks you for something you wouldnt give in person - and you dont know them 'in person'.
men should respect you.
You should demand that.
Then.....If you find chemistry you are less likely to find out later the chemical you're playing with is acid...:-) lol.
Something I cant really describe in your cover photo made me answer (comment anyway) on that last post.
Look at my profile.
I'd love to talk to you.
Just talk:-)
P.s. Draw a line between 'men', and 'boys' ; boys can all (most all) be considered 14. Men know better, hold them to it:-)

friends4life1's photo
Tue 01/06/15 09:57 AM
Guess it would be obvious....you can be 'playful' but dont share anything with anyone who asks you for something you wouldnt give in person - and you dont know them 'in person'.
men should respect you.
You should demand that.
Then.....If you find chemistry you are less likely to find out later the chemical you're playing with is acid...:-) lol.
Something I cant really describe in your cover photo made me answer (comment anyway) on that last post.
Look at my profile.
I'd love to talk to you.
Just talk:-)

friends4life1's photo
Tue 01/06/15 09:21 AM
Hi everyone,
Im not weighing in for judgement; I'd really like a girls opinion on my very personal postion on this topic.:-) (guys have a less important opinion - I dont want to date them (lol).:-)
Im a very active 54 year old man, I have 2 jobs, love (and work with) horses, Im a songwriter, an artist, a carpenter, electrician, musician, etc, etc, etc. Im not boring, I am passionate, gentle, (capricorn to the max :-) lol).
I have found that girls / women just dont see me. I am passionate about beauty but not looking for a runway model, just a girl who has energy, that takes my breath away.
I've realised that the women /girls (both in the same person is ideal:-) ) from eastern Europe seem to have both the modern, passionate energy to "do things" and the cultural upbringing to realize the value of a man with skills added over a lifetime.
Girls.....Is it wrong of me to look at attractive, active, women 15 years younger than me?