Community > Posts By > Wen

Wen's photo
Mon 05/02/22 07:31 PM
extra marital affair is never right.you'll be hurting your wife or husband and kids in the process and also the person you 've hooked up with

Wen's photo
Mon 05/02/22 07:01 PM
I joined last October but did not officially become a member until this month. Then came the struggles with the settings and learning to screen and block was a skill I quickly adhered too. Although I am far from ready to even consider dating, I did message a fellow, if it is not a fake profile, to thank him for liking my profile. If it is not a fake profile I am still safe in my bubble of protection as the person lives a continent away..... Does anyone else here have anxiety messaging strangers? I contributed freely to research forums and a bit on social media and I never felt anxiety about it.... I have no issues posting on your community forum, maybe just not accustomed to messaging unknown people? Anyhow this was an extremely awkward thing for me to do. I must have developed social anxiety over the years..... Has anyone on this forum been nervous to message another person?

Been nervous in messaging somebody here or any dating site..my fear of getting rejected is getting in tje way..plus tjere are a lot of scammers here

Wen's photo
Mon 05/02/22 06:27 PM
Hard for us women on this age bracket to find someone..maybe much easier for a guy..I'm not someone to make the first move..my fear of being rejected goes in the way

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 04:17 AM
Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 04:04 AM
Love never felt so good

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:59 AM
New wave band..love their songs especially Somebody and I just cant get enough

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:56 AM
Rock This Town - Stray Cats.

I love this band..rockabilly..used to listen to them back in the 80s

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:50 AM
Color me bad in the 90s

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:48 AM
The Fugees

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:41 AM
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:30 AM
Some of us work hard from college up to the job we have right now..we earn and spend our own money and as much as possible never depend on anybody to buy us stuff

Wen's photo
Sat 03/05/22 03:06 AM
hello Sissy...of course of course...i will definitely wish that too lol.good we have imagination and confidence,feeling "TALL"haha.salamuch sa pagpasyal dito sa thread na ito Kindred.

Hello sissy...yes a few inches won't hurt ..lol..as for now we have 3 " heels thats how high can I get to walk for a few meters hehehe..welcome my kindered sister..

Wen's photo
Fri 03/04/22 03:14 AM
I wish I was taller..5'7 maybe:grin::grin::grin:

Wen's photo
Thu 03/03/22 05:08 AM
Look at me I'm a refugee from the island life
I belong where the shade is palm and the mango's ripe
I'll do all my swinging in some hammock by a turquoise sea

Wen's photo
Thu 03/03/22 03:09 AM
Yes to perfume for me its part of good grooming..you can have a signature scent or have different scent for every mood and occasion

Wen's photo
Sat 02/26/22 03:34 AM
Sure

Wen's photo
Sat 02/26/22 03:25 AM
Island life by Michael Franks

Wen's photo
Sat 02/26/22 02:54 AM
Marriage is worth it if two people are commited to make it work..it's never easy..it takes acceptance of each others shortcomings and open communications..and a commitment to be faithful, honest and loyal no matter what..

Wen's photo
Sat 02/26/22 02:18 AM
I collect perfumes..it's expensive but I can't help it..I appreciate most kind of perfumes but not Oud base

Wen's photo
Sat 02/26/22 01:51 AM
Wow!

Previous 1 3