Community > Posts By > Martin

Martin's photo
Fri 02/21/14 06:14 AM
Long distance relationship works. It gives opportunity to choose from numerous singles for a particular qualities. However, it's difficult to prosper with the growing scammers.

Martin's photo
Sat 01/11/14 03:44 PM
All Christian women are virtues. By being a christian i mean doers of the word of GOD.One of d cardinal of virtue is prudence.which means that a virtues woman do things well.

Martin's photo
Sun 09/08/13 03:21 PM
teenager in r/ship's easily influenced or confused by friend/family while it's different with a girl above 25.do u agree

Martin's photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:56 AM
I got new pic. What do u think of my profile

Martin's photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:18 AM
I don't think it's wrong to propose someone u haven't seen.
I used to date a black American teenager. She was 19, while i was 25. I dated her online for so long. I spent most of my time talking with her much more than i spent with my friends.
I invited her to come down to my country assuring to pay all d expense trip. She got lots of pressure from her mother, family and friends that it's scary to travel that far. Her mother even call me on the phone that she cant let her only daughter come down to my country that I should rather come.I accepted but my job cant let me.
I never see her but i have known a lot about her. We cook,play game and even go to dinner together. We hide nothing from each other.
I proposed to her after 4months of dating online and mailed her engagement ring.
However, she told me about what she has(she is infected with genital herpes which in incurable). I was so much confused and I wept.it was difficult for me to break her up cos i loved her so much.
She broke up with me after another 5months and married another guy closer to her.
Her friend told me that she was scared that I may leave her because she told about what she has. That's why she broke up with me.

Martin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 10:10 PM
thanks everyone. i appreciate ur comments.

Martin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 02:03 PM
What do u really think of my profile. I want honest answer. Advise,encouragement or critism is acceptable.

Martin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:49 AM
What must u do when your long distant gf u are dating online continually complains of her friends trying to confuse her.

Martin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:40 AM
Will you propose marriage to a woman you never actually see face-to-face?

Martin's photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:22 AM
i was in one 4 one yr. it didn't work out. But that doesn't mean dat long distant r/ship never work. Trust is d key.

Martin's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:50 PM
Edited by Martin on Tue 07/30/13 03:57 PM
Will you date/marry someone dat your parent or most of your friends despise because he/she is from a particular country?

Martin's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:30 PM
Christian single here

Martin's photo
Mon 01/28/13 07:37 PM
who wanna talk?