Community > Posts By > javalump

javalump's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:45 PM
maybe if he wrapped it five times!!

javalump's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:39 PM

three little birds...bob marley

Awesome song - every little thing is gonna be alright...

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:04 PM

this evenings agenda.. .

btw.. hello everybody... i'm fairly new and i finally got the hang of this site. .

Me three - I feel lost...huh

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:58 PM
grumble

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:52 PM

What is wrong with you people...I try to post an clean and innocent subject...like grilling bugers and you all turn into perverts...

Who says we're perverts? I was talking about grilling hot dogs. You are the one who took it the wrong way!!blushing

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:49 PM

Special sauce...pickles...lettuce...have it your way...

Special sauce always scares me...sick

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:45 PM
I'm more of a weiner kinda gal...

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:33 PM
nothing beats ice cold Jose'drinker drinker

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:31 PM
blushing any particular area of skin?

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:49 AM
I had not thought about it like that - our spirits talking about life in the physical world. Maybe that's the next Playstation game. You get to go the the physical world but if you mess your life up, you are taken back to the spirit world only to start all over again. Although having a "do over" would be nice sometimes...

javalump's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:41 AM
helloflowerforyou I'm new here myself and can see that this is a fun site. Enjoy!!

javalump's photo
Mon 06/02/08 05:11 PM
Thanks - sometimes the "dark side" comes out and I don't feel like writing about flowers or sunshine or even love gone bad.

javalump's photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:16 PM
There are thousands of ways a human body can obtain eternal slumber. From natural, to murder, to accidents, to suicide; whatever the cause, the end result is the same. You are dead. For some this is life's biggest fear; the unknown. Others are curious, but from a distance. Then there are some for which death is an obsession. It can't be ignored. It's all around us every day. There are movies, books, songs, websites and even billboards manifesting death. You can't watch television without seeing a life insurance commercial. We all know it is inevitable. We eat, sleep, ****, pay taxes and die. Everybody knows this. It's called the circle of life and there is nothing we can do about it. Death is one of very few guarantees we are given, so embrace it. How will I die? When will death come? I can only wait with sweet anticipation.

javalump's photo
Thu 05/29/08 01:25 PM
Thanks everybody!!

My monkey is a java macaque and I call her my sugar lump, so that's where javalump came from.

javalump's photo
Thu 05/29/08 12:56 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Yes - that is my monkey. She's a trip!!

javalump's photo
Thu 05/29/08 12:52 PM
huh I'm new to this site and new to this whole forum thing. Looks like it's time to "come out from under the rock" - guess I'll have to get my daughter to teach me a few things!!