Community > Posts By > Anthony

Anthony's photo
Thu 03/11/21 05:56 AM
She has not wanted anything sexual or even affectionate with me for years. If she has kissed me a total of 10 times our whole relationship. I don't know what to say she has horrible nightmares but when she wakes with me she said it's worse than her dreams. I try and tell her how much I love and want her.Most woman would think a man that desired only her and wanted her as much as the day I first laid her down the first time. She is all I want she says we shouldn't be together because I bug her for sex. BUG HER!!! THIS HURTS AND LEAVES ME FEELING LIKE SOMETHING SHE WISHED SHE HAD NOT STEPPED IN. I can get her to do anything with me and she won't talk to me about anything she is content to just go on like this. I should be the happiest guy in the world. But she won't have non if that. I just keep trying and hoping it will get better.. it has to right? It can't stay this way. She is the most amazing lady if she ever remembered what it was to be in love with me. She don't even seem to like me alot of days. Ok thanks for listening to me crying about my sad little life. I hope you guys are having a lot of fun on here and maybe even find someone to share your time and bed with. Good luck from Anthony in San Fransisco .