Community > Posts By > likeitornot13

likeitornot13's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:22 AM
well it depends on the individual. not all older men want to sit around on ther ass and watch tv. I have had reatationships with both older and younger women and some of the younger women are more stable than the older ones. Depends on the person. I dated a teacher 28 that had more sense than my ex-49 could ever had and new what she wanted in life. Some people just never mature. Nothing wrong with being a kid at heart which i am but i think being an adult can come at anytime in life. Older women can have as much drama as a younger women and then some and have alot more baggage. Not only that how about the older women just wanting to sit around and watch the world go by. Dont get me wrong, it is just an individual thing. Women are godesses and should be treated as such! They come in all shapes,sizes and attitudes! Hope to find one out here after moving from New England! Keep smiling ladies and I hope you find the right man for you regardless of Age!

likeitornot13's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:27 PM
hello indiana!
drinker just moved here from new england! Here in conneretuky-connersville. smokin musician singer/songwriter-artist-carpenter-chef type guy.lol hope to meet some new people in the area. If you hear of music fest and or good bands playing please give me a shout.Also if there is any good place worth checkin out let me know! glasses bigsmile Is there more than just corn around here-lol! Keep dreamin people and watch a good sunset might do the soul some good!

likeitornot13's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:51 AM

june 28th at the whitewater campeground Band has played at the house of blues and opened up for buddy guy.Plays music from likes of stevie ray vaughn- "Mike millagan and steamshovel" is the name of the group. whitewater campground is on RTE 121 - 1 mile south of connersville. Who likes the blues? 1618 state road 121 south-1-765-825-4885. Hope to see you there!