Community > Posts By > MYheartACHES4u

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:19 PM

I get the same thing...been single 6 yrs and counting

Move to Ohio, I won't let you be single....:wink:

Thats the way to do it, get the good ones to move to Ohio!!!! I am all for that. drinker

screw ohio.......everyone move to washington........i am next weekdrinker drinker drinker

Oregon, I should have known.:tongue: laugh

not here by choice and that's why i'm leaving again.......my ex wife was from here and had to move back before the baby was born...........never have liked it and never should have moved here

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:14 PM

im gonna grab me a cold one a celebrate me being single and frusterated!

Having a beer is just as good as having a man. First you drink the beer and then you can use the bottle to.......oh never mind. laugh
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:11 PM

I get the same thing...been single 6 yrs and counting

Move to Ohio, I won't let you be single....:wink:

Thats the way to do it, get the good ones to move to Ohio!!!! I am all for that. drinker

screw ohio.......everyone move to washington........i am next weekdrinker drinker drinker

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:04 PM
only on mondays.......after a very long weekenddrinker drinker

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:03 PM
sorry........stick around here and you might find what you are looking for.........lots of good people around here and love is in the air

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:01 PM

Why would you want to have sex with a ninja, he'd be in and out and you wouldn't even know he was there.... I'll take the sex turtle...

didn't say i wanted to have sex with a ninja..........just wanted to look at a sexy one for awhile

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:57 PM
guys don't like to call people.......well i don't.......so if i say call me then that's what it means but i won't talk long .........would rather do it in person where i can look into eyes

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:51 PM

Nobody can find the ninja.

did anyboby look

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:49 PM
still have mixed feelings about that movie.......maybe i';; watch it again tonight if nothings on

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:48 PM
any in here right now...................

really just wanted to say hi again............

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:25 PM
i love chicken chenen blanke.....i think i spelt it wrong..........but i have to find the recipe for it again......the owner of a place i was working at made it up......it is so good

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:17 PM
well if you can cook then the deal is sealed........best why to the heart.........food and a girl who will watch football with me

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:11 PM

club us then pull us off to your cave by our hair

i didnt think that worked anymore.......last time i tried it i spent the night in jaillaugh laugh laugh

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:10 PM
i agree.........the money thing works

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:02 PM
if i would have know it was that easy i would have had you do it a long time agodevil devil

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:49 PM

For crying out loud. You guys are NOT making this easy!laugh

just watch them all........get the nfl network and i'll hang out at your house the entire weekend

Hmmm interesting offerbigsmile

as long as i can watch football all day we could do what ever you wanted all night:wink: devil devil devil

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:45 PM
can i be new also.......

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:33 PM
don't be a quiter

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:28 PM
no train rides today thank you..............

MYheartACHES4u's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:23 PM

For crying out loud. You guys are NOT making this easy!laugh

just watch them all........get the nfl network and i'll hang out at your house the entire weekend

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25