Community > Posts By > Migeru

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 06:32 PM
Check out my profile peeps, lemme know what you think please, be gentle, its my first time... ;> ,<

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 06:30 PM
I came to Hobbs and liked it for about a week, then when I started running into dead ends trying to find things to do I started trying to find friends, Id like to find people to hang out with, preferrably girls because ive always related to them better. Check out my profile, if it scares you away im sorry lol. xD

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:55 PM
Lets not forget for all those gamers out there that The Walking Dead game from Telltale Games was a HUGE success and super fun. They are also going to release a FPS (first person shooter) that takes place before the survivors all meet, and it stars the Dixon brothers. Pretty exited about that one. I so wanted that Walking Dead DVD box set. Andrea jacked that zombie up! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5uP5RA9zA

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:42 PM
Just wondering if anyone plays this and would like to join me on Bera? o.O;

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:32 PM
Edited by Migeru on Fri 01/25/13 05:32 PM
Vaan totally ruined the game lol, the voice actor coulda put a little more effort into his voice overs but that still wouldnt have saved his lame portrayal. x3

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:29 PM
Squall wasnt an emo, he was an orphaned lonewolf (aka the strong silent type) that didnt take crap from his rival Seifer, if you wanna see Emo you can watch Cloud in FF VII Advent children be all boo hoo and always running away and avoiding his problems like his Geostigma, watching people call his cell and only listening to the messages they left him only to be sad about not saving the only girl that could have made his life full of happiness which was Aerith. And he did this for years after the calamity that almost hit earth.

But FF VII was a momentous love story that surpassed dreams, time, and even space, and it was one of the best (storywise) because of that the juntion system was cumbersome and time consuming but allowed you to customize your characters stats how you wanted them. And you didnt just have to find your weapons or purchase them, you had to find and read magazines to learn about weaponry and hunt down rare and hard to get materials to make them. FF VIII ranks as my 3nd fave FF.

Also, VII was only good cause of the groundbreaking materia battle system. But they both had awesome Summons, but cause VIII's GF's had abilities that you could further customize your chars. with those were better as well. ^ -^