Community > Posts By > AOneOff

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:33 AM

Hi guys am emmanuel from Africa Ghana but lived in amssterdam for some Peroid I just head of mingel but I felt boring bcus no one iss accepting me as friend and I don't know what to do.hope I get a true relationship for a happy life

Hey, dont worry about it. I have sent messages and added friends and nudged people and havnt had a single reply, not even a nasty one. Mmm beginning to think women dont really exist on here. I know I dont have a pic up but wanted to see if people talked to each other before I bothered putting one up. Hey never mind and good luck in your searching frustrated

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:29 AM

Dont worry im here i have joined haha

So that makes two of us on here then, both guys laugh

One thing I dont understand ( quite alot really)isif there are 51% women in the country, why are dating sites made up of 90% men ! Where are all the women then, or dont they want a guy:banana: whoops, think I answered my own question there brokenheart noway laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 01:22 AM
you seem to say that its not true but then go onto agree with what I said !

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 02:37 PM
If there was a God, would it really have made man ! possibly the most destructive species in the Universe. Of course, the word of God is always ever changing, simply because it comes out of the mouths of people.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 02:33 PM
confuses the hell outta me as well -dont think anyone is really on here.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 02:32 PM

me to, im here present!!.people dont seem to want to talk let alone meet on here!..lol

In total agreement with you there. Have come on here twice and dont even know if this site is working or real