Community > Posts By > JASON BROOME

JASON BROOME's photo
Tue 02/16/21 01:51 PM
No.

Sorry.

For me, personally, to do that (stay with them), I'd have to be a complete moron, with absolutely no self esteem, pathetic and insecure.

And to know and not say anything? To me that would just make me complicit and supportive.

That's just me.

I have no desire to change into that type of person.

You know how people say "Don't try to change me!"

Not everyone consciously tries to change people.
Change naturally happens.

All relationships will change you. Every interaction with another person changes you.

I would not value a "relationship" (not willing to lose them) at the cost of changing into someone I don't want to be and couldn't respect.

So, sorry, I personally can't help you. I have no experience in that situation.

WELL UNDER STANDABLE BUT IT ALWAYS DIFFERNT CIRCUMSTANCES 4 EVERYONE

JASON BROOME's photo
Tue 02/16/21 01:34 PM
have you ever caught your partner to cheated you and still you are with him/her without telling this because you love him/her a lot and don’t want to loose the relationship... any experience guys?

WELL THIS IS THE CASE WITH MOST RELATIONSHIPS FAIL FROM TIME 2 TIME SEE ITS ALREADY DESTINY HOW CAN U CHANGE U GOTTA LEARN A LESSON FROM IT COME OUT BETTER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT U COULD

JASON BROOME's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:35 AM
I love other nationalities to, but theres something about vanilla lol. Who wants to make a swirl ? Lol:banana: :hugging:

VANILLA GUERILLA RIGHT HERE

JASON BROOME's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:34 AM
HI, anybody near (25 miles or less) to Augusta GA? I'm in Evans, GA

HEY BABY HIT ME UP 706 914 7452

JASON BROOME's photo
Tue 02/16/21 09:06 AM
WUZ UP I AM IN AUGUSTA LIVE OFF WRITSBORO ROAD BY AUGUSTA MALL WYD LETS MEET UP 706 914 7452 MY CELL HIT ME UP