Community > Posts By > SexyKelo

SexyKelo's photo
Mon 01/21/13 04:57 PM
You see in a relationship it's about the 2 not just 1 and most guys or females think its all about them they wanna run it but you think a real woman or man about to let you control her..really espically when a man say baby I love you lets not let no one break us up but ourself now tell me why would we want to break our relationship up really espically if you love that person. I hate it when men say you gonna run when i call you but(they want that to be yes)but want run or jump when we call on them really who does that.men try to be so slick that they cant cause they try to be to slick with trying to run games on real woman the ones that never cheat and they should already know when you run game on a real woman it comes back on them.I really hate when a guy(lilboy)say well if you can communicate with your babydaddy then i can communicate with my ex(no kids just a ex)now why would you want to communicate with your ex if she hurt you so bad so you tell your woman why do men do that. can someone let me know why do men say i love everything you do for me but lie to there woman all the time.how could that be love.