Community > Posts By > unique1111

unique1111's photo
Thu 05/29/08 05:41 AM

Ok here go's sorry for it what iam saying is this if a women had trouble with her x bf and was alone and depressed this man fell sorry for her and talked to her as a friend.

Well a long story short this women fall's in love with the new man and they talk every day on the computer or on the cell.

but there is no time for thease to to spend with she claims to be working every day at mc donald's well any how she ask him if she could live with him knowing he shares a home with to sister's and kid's ect he work's out a deal and tell's her she could move in but in the other hand she tell's him a differnt story say's i have to straiten it out with him first dose this sound to fishy?

also she tell's him she will call but dose not the man who's my friend is upset because he has no clue what's going on so he confronted her today and said he will talk to the x bf and find out what's going on her reply was if he did she would split up with him so what's wrong with this pic?

she only live's 10 mile's away and this guy has done a lot for her already my question is this maybe a hudge head game and also not cool to do.

why do some women do this why is that this women tell the man she love's him but change's her mind about living with him after he went out of his way and worked it out to have her move in .

Sounds as if she lacks self confidence and wants someone to take care of her because she can't take care of herself.

unique1111's photo
Thu 05/29/08 05:33 AM
I think you like ANY attention!

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:23 PM

so do you want to go on a date.

Maybe how far are you from Zeeland?

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:19 PM

love the michigan galsflowerforyou
yea they are so cool that is why i never have a date and i am on herelaugh laugh laugh

Must not be asking the right ones!

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:18 PM

Michigan Gals can....

happy get down and dirty.... plant a garden, four wheeling, mud wrestling with no shame, and can get down and dirty with their man.devil

bigsmile get all dolled up for... museum or girls nite out but can still rock it at a hole in the wall bar coyote ugly style!smokin

noway Sure we have a little extra meat on our bones, but hey we'll keep you warm on those cold Michigan nites!love

drinker Michigan gals are the best.drinker

AGREED.....just posted a pic that shows 18" of snow on my deck!

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:03 PM

person?

No everyone deserves to been seen....may be an angel!!

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:01 PM

I am sitting here in the quietness now of the home office... doing my homework and messing on here... I keep feeling like some one is walking behind me... nothing there though... it is starting to freak me out... like the feeling is so real?!?!? indifferent

Those are spirits trying to get your attention. Just acknowledge they are there and ask what they need. Sometimes, it is just acknowlegment. What are you studying?

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:55 PM

It's weird that even old unattractive and out of shape 50 - 60 year old men think of women the same age as not good enough even though some of us look better than they do. Most want younger women. Men have such high self esteem even when they themselves are less than perfect and that is why us not that bad looking older women feel like crap about ourselves. I have come to realize I don't need a man to find happiness because I have family and friends, my work and my dogs. I don't feel desperate to have a man in any way but wouldn't mind finding someone who is genuinely caring and interesting and someone who can handle being with one woman......oh......and an income....I don't want to be someones sugar momma. Until then I am perfectly fine with who I am and with being alone.

Not all the men are like that!!! MOST (yes, most) want an equal including age, intelligence, energy, curiosity,,,

unique1111's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:33 PM

Amen to that!!!

Hey it's my birthday this weekend, yo!!!

Happy birthday to YOU. My daughter in law is in labor so I'll have a new granddaughter tonight or tomorrow!!!

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:06 PM

believe your destiny is already written?

Written in pencil and your free will can change it

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:04 PM

why is that men are soo crazy...meanin that when they see a woman all they usually want to see whats up and all but when it all comes down all they want is sex and for us is to be the rebound girl...and the one night stand...so....im just wondering of where or are the good men are at...that will a woman right.........

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Looking for women who know they deserve the very best.

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:03 PM

well,, if thats the case, then there are no good men, me included. cause no matter what we do it will never be good enough am i right?

im just lookin for someone who takes a woman out versus someonewho meets them for 5 mins then wants to have sex

Don't just meet them for 5 minutes!! GEEZ You get to control YOUR life, not anyone else!!

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:01 PM

well,, if thats the case, then there are no good men, me included. cause no matter what we do it will never be good enough am i right?

A woman who knows and likes herself will get the respect she deserves because she won't allow anything else. A man who sees that will appreciate it, respect her, and circle goes on.

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:00 PM

why is that men are soo crazy...meanin that when they see a woman all they usually want to see whats up and all but when it all comes down all they want is sex and for us is to be the rebound girl...and the one night stand...so....im just wondering of where or are the good men are at...that will a woman right.........

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

People (men & women) treat you the way you allow them to!!

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:40 PM
You're right!! drinker

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:36 PM
Excellent---sounds like the musings of an old spirit.

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:30 PM

welcome...I'm new too...so far everyone is very nice. I tried the OVER 50 chats and ....kinda boring...but I may have hit a bad night

Sage will get me for that one...no disrespect OLD PEOPLE laugh

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:28 PM
welcome...I'm new too...so far everyone is very nice. I tried the OVER 50 chats and ....kinda boring...but I may have hit a bad night

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:27 PM
Ahhh....growing up is so......necessary

unique1111's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:24 PM
Neither---CARBS

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15