Community > Posts By > Leroy

Leroy's photo
Tue 02/23/21 05:10 PM
I'm actually not sure. I would like some different perspective. Someone to ask me if we could get to mars together

Leroy's photo
Fri 02/12/21 06:54 PM

The majority of guys who contact me are at least 30 yrs younger than me. In the past I asked them why they’re interested in mature ladies and the majority of them have said that they were previously ‘seduced’ by older ladies and had a good experience so would like to recreate the emotion and they felt then. Others have said they would like the experience which just tells me that they’re sexually inept. In fact I have a couple of guys blatantly ask me if I could show them a thing or two slaphead A few others also admitted that it was just something on their bucket list. I dare say young guys just seem to find mature ladies intriguing.

I dated a guy who was 12 yrs younger than me for almost 2 yrs but I wouldn’t any more. There were too many differences and responsibilities (on his part) for me to contend with and I decided that guys who are at the same life stage as myself are more compatible for me.

Ben, why are you attracted to mature ladies?

Dating someone older than me, In my view, would help me refocus. Sharing the knowledge of she has been through, would most of all guide me In understanding the thought process of differentiating what beneficial careerwise, social life, and/or anything in general, e.g how to know who a gentleman is and who is not, how to prioritize items In life. Things no one would tell you in person without having hard feelings.
I would date a older lady/ma'am to, most importantly, have the benefit of being with someone who, as the Africans say, "has seen a lot". I like exchanging ideas for the betterment of both of us. Who knows we could be the best business partners. It's not about a young guy gaining financially, learn how to fish and fend for thyself.