Community > Posts By > RichieDee82

RichieDee82's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:48 PM
Non-yielders, people who pretend they're talking on their cell phones, when people put there arm on your shoulder doing the tough guy pose (for some reason that pisses me off when its done to me), and girls who like bad guys! GROW UP!!! :tongue:

RichieDee82's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:44 PM
Yes, my right knee, my left arm, and about 15 small puncture marks marked my body from my waist to my face. And theres a story to follow...I decided to go out to karaoke with a bunch of friends ended up at a friends dorm, drank way to much there. Next morning I woke up to the above condition. While my alarm had been going off for the past hour and a half, i ripped off my covers to notice them sticking to various parts of my body. After calling into work I decided to go find my jacket which was missing. So I wondered out into the world in search of said jacket. Found it at my friends dorm. As I walked back to my house the events of the previous night came back to me. I remember running across the road and tripping on the curb across the street rolling into a bush..must have been a pricker bush. I also remembering that the sidewalk was a great place to sleep. Deciding that I didn't want to wake up in the drunk tank I hobbled back to my house. Scraped my knee and elbow on the sidewalk and rolled into the pricker bush. Yes I still had prickers in my body in the morning. This was 5 years ago by the way, I'm retired.

RichieDee82's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:32 PM
I'm new here, check me out!