Community > Posts By > mnowsa

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:35 PM
Well...I am not really here to prove my linguistic capabilities. But for the sake of debate, it would suffice to say that i can speak 4 different languages in addition to another language that i can read and write. Anyway, i can see people are really bitter here. I didn't really mean to offend anyone. wish u all a very happy and healthy life.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:26 PM
all i am trying to say that i feel sorry for the single moms...

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:15 PM
I don't think single moms are sexy ..i rather think that they are some kind of anamoly to the society which is not their fault.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:14 PM
well..why u didn't simply give those kids to their dad? it is not the responsibiliy of a mom to raise the children. it is solely the job of a man.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:01 PM
I mean i have nothing against single moms ..it just doesn't feel right to have so many single mom left on their own in this cruel world.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:57 PM
Why there are so many single moms here?

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:56 PM
could be a threat but guess what sweetie this type of "threat" make the life of a woman...hmmmmm

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:49 PM
I will take u to my mother only if u want to become a good wife and a good mother to my future children. now that is called being serious sweetie..smokin

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:44 PM
ya..keep making fun of me all u can..so i was right u can't be serious...lol

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:34 PM
are these women serious at all here on this site? or they are so serious and overwhelmed with everything in their real life that they just can't afford to be serious here?