Community > Posts By > Ben

Ben's photo
Tue 02/09/21 01:17 AM

The majority of guys who contact me are at least 30 yrs younger than me. In the past I asked them why they’re interested in mature ladies and the majority of them have said that they were previously ‘seduced’ by older ladies and had a good experience so would like to recreate the emotion and they felt then. Others have said they would like the experience which just tells me that they’re sexually inept. In fact I have a couple of guys blatantly ask me if I could show them a thing or two slaphead A few others also admitted that it was just something on their bucket list. I dare say young guys just seem to find mature ladies intriguing.

I dated a guy who was 12 yrs younger than me for almost 2 yrs but I wouldn’t any more. There were too many differences and responsibilities (on his part) for me to contend with and I decided that guys who are at the same life stage as myself are more compatible for me.

Ben, why are you attracted to mature ladies?

Older women are much more well rounded — they know what they feel and why they feel it. "It's easier to have a relationship with an older woman, because she knows how to communicate what she wants. It has a snowball effect all the way around. ... Younger women just don't allow me to grow in the ways older women do."

Ben's photo
Tue 02/09/21 01:13 AM

Your views regarding older women dating young men.

There are basically 6 types.

1. Cougar. They're looking for young "meat."
To devour and move on to their next meal.
They don't date for long.

2. Older women seeking social relevance. Mid life crisis. They want to know they're still desirable and relevant, wanted, have social value.

3.Desperation to procreate, seeking out the best genes. Younger looks healthier.

4. Dominance or fetishized. Younger is seen as less smart, less secure, more easily controlled. To be a mommy figure with benefits.

5. Single moms that never grew up, just stopped developing as soon as their responsibility was someone else. Possibly have a sugar daddy or a bunch of child support payments from the different daddies but are now looking for the "real" love.

6. Married for most of their lives. Newly divorced or widowed. Stopped developing mentally and/or emotionally after marriage so just "get along better" with those younger, or think that dating is like build-a-bear and find that younger have more of the attributes/traits they "really" value.

Can be a combination.

I want to know because a number of women blocked or became mad because I proposed them.

That has more to do with being online, IMO, than anything else.

They may be blocking any guy that even hints at being a scammer.
They may be blocking anyone that doesn't live close to them.
They may be blocking anyone that doesn't match their height requirements, or what they're looking for.
They may be blocking anyone that is younger, or too much older.
They could be a scammer and just blocking anyone that doesn't fit their profile of whom they can scam.
They may be in a relationship with someone else on here, or just messing around on here, and are just blocking everyone.
A lot of people get mad at anyone that intrudes in their online space.
A lot of people get mad at anyone that doesn't match the criteria they are looking for, whether or not it's posted in their profile.

What insightful information, and thanks for sharing

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:39 PM

Spiritual garden?

Care to share what's spiritual gardening?. I've never heard of it before

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:32 PM

Thanks for the advice I'll update my mail filters and for educating me to refrain from calling older women "Cougars", lesson learnt. Thanks..

You're welcome Ben, best of luck to you! waving
to

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:31 PM

I want to know because a number of women blocked or became mad because I proposed them. In my humble I see nothing wrong :rolling_eyes::expressionless:

Most women prefer a man who has a job.

Gainful employment is your friend.

Why do you assume if I am attracted to someone who's older than me that I am unemployed or unstable?

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:29 PM

Young men of All Nationality sometimes seek out a sugar momma.

I only date Old men. Secure financially.

I like my money and don't share.

🤣:joy:🤣🤣:joy: You really made my night, pretty sure I'll have a pleasant sleep :sweat_smile:

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:27 PM

You are messaging random women proposing to them ?? Well if so then yeh not surprising they block you especially if you are referring to them as cougars .

No there is nothing wrong with younger saying older ( or sex ) as long as everyone happy with it but you will have to go careful how you speak about it as calling someone a cougar can be very offensive and also it seems a lot of the time that younger guys looking for older women , so I think a lot of women get bored about hearing this as it’s same old same old

Thanks for the advice, I'll certainly refrain from calling them "Cougars".

If I may ask have you dated someone younger than you before?, If you did what are some of the qualities that attracted you to him/her?

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:20 PM
Thanks for the advice I'll update my mail filters and for educating me to refrain from calling older women "Cougars", lesson learnt. Thanks..

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 12:14 PM

My view is, a lot of young African men seem to be looking toward "older" women for financial support.

If this question was posted by a young White Man, how would you respond to it?

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 11:49 AM

I want to know because a number of women blocked or became mad because I proposed them. In my humble I see nothing wrong :rolling_eyes::expressionless:

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 05:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll do what you just said. Thanks....

Ben's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:30 AM
Help not having luck with ladies.
Rate me, from 1 to 10