Community > Posts By > merang

merang's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:00 AM
I think you should stop while yo can, its very addicting I know by experince, I lost my job, my family didnt talk to me, and wasted all my money, and then what do you get? paranoia,sleepless nights,no real friends, no hopes for the future. This happened to me on the 80´s, and it took me many,many years to quit

merang's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:12 PM
its not the bible is a musical band

merang's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:53 AM
hey guys divorced its paifull, specially when yo have kids, you think you married the man of your life for ever, like the movies, but I think men have lost their commitment to a relationship, all they want is sex - what about emotion? personality? having fun? I havent found anyone that doesnt want sex first and then maybe a relationship, also guys are paranoic of loosing their freedom, we do to..but we see the positive side of it, you are a couple, you have a companion, to do thigs, I am not againts sex, dont take me wrong, I love it, but I think is better to know someone better and if you really will have things in common- besides just sex, makes us be like animals, like my little doggie that wants to f...the sofa leg every time he has a chance!! laugh

merang's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:45 AM
I have no problems so far, but I havent met anyone yet, no one writes to me! I am new on this stuff....how do I look for people in my area? I used to live in VA and now I live in Guadalajara, Mexico...its very lonely here!sad sad

merang's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:42 AM
Hugs and more hugs for love :heart: :heart: where is my love anyway?

merang's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:41 AM
I am living in Guadalajara Mexico, as a teacher of English, I used to say I was too white and never was able to tan, I have been here for 4 months and now I have a nice tan on my arms and legs from walking all the time!