Community > Posts By > muttsjuggalette

muttsjuggalette's photo
Wed 01/16/13 08:14 AM
Hello my name is April I am new here. I am MARRIED and not looking for no men period only bi females and friends i will be friends and talk to dudes i just want respect is all considering that I am MARRIED. I am a Juggalette for those who know what that is ...lol.. I am Pagan and I am bisexual. I have two teens that are my world. I have tattoos and piercings. I am Native American and German. I am originally form Kansas and now living in Indiana. I am on the thick side which yes this means I am a big girl and my husband may be way skinner than me but that does not matter to him. He loves me for me not my size. I am very easy to get along with and very shy at first till i warm up. Have a very dark past from ppl hurting me badly but I am slowy trying to change myself for the better. Me and husband have known each other since he was 9 and I was 12 so we have a past together. We had a 16 yr. break but we are now going strong again. anything else dont be afraid to ask me things jus nothing to personal and I will tell you if you going to far and am blunt and dont sugar caot things and not afraid to put someone in their place either.