Community > Posts By > sexymeow

sexymeow's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:57 PM

smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

sexymeow's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:52 PM
Hmmm.. guess you aren't around... catcha later then! flowerforyou

sexymeow's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:47 PM
Hey Judy... whatcha up to?

sexymeow's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:23 PM

wow you guys are real piss in the wheaties posters ..

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Sorry - Fade..I don't get the whole celebrity thing..I will leave your thread be..peace.flowerforyou

Hey Hiker, I think the point of the story is that a 50 year old woman was able to accomplish something very difficult... she became pregnant at 50!!The chances of her becoming pregnant with a 50 year old man I would imagine would be much less.

The point of the thread is to point out that younger men with older women just make a good combination.

It is not because they are celebrities... that was mentioned only so people can place some meaning to the story!!:smile:

Fade... great thread babe!!happy

sexymeow's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:19 PM
I am excited that at 50 she was able to get pregnant. This gives me hope!!

It must have been the killer sperm in her little boy toy, Clay!!laugh laugh laugh

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/28/08 09:26 PM
Hi Joy!! How are you babe?

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/28/08 09:19 PM
Hey everyone!!! How are you all??flowerforyou

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:47 PM

yep yep Andria .. cya tomorrow hon yawn

OK sweetie.. me too!! Sleep with angels and talk to you tomorrow!! yawn yawn

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:38 PM

hey all sorry I'm not around as much .. the MILF thread keeps me hoppin when I'm on

Night and cya tomorrow . Friday's EVE bigsmile

Hey babe.. u heading to bed??

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:38 PM

noway Ya that's a bit over the top eh? laugh

Just a little :wink: I understand needing to adjust if something doesn't feel right, but heck, if it's that bad, go to the bathroom and fix it. And don't try to shake my hand after you've done THAT all day noway

EXACTLY!!!laugh laugh laugh

sexymeow's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:32 PM
OK so here is a thought...

Larger breasted women especially, from time to time, will require some sort of adjustment with their breasts. We do not, however do this in public. We will usually excuse ourselves to the ladies room or somewhere private to fix the girls. ( o )( o )

So we have been discussing the practical reasons why men need to adjust their boys...

My question is, why don't men go to the mens room to adjust themselves a little more discretely?? huh

sexymeow's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:58 PM
Maybe someone should design a nice 'soft' cup made from a wicking fabric for men to hold them in place and absorb the moisture??

Suggestions for names? laugh

sexymeow's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:51 PM

grab their crotch and hike it up when they are trying to be all manly man .. huh

This is in response to the thread

"Why do so many women ..." laugh laugh laugh
to let the women know they have a big ****

I had to go back to find this... lol

I will be wondering now whenever I see a guy do this!:wink:

sexymeow's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:48 PM

I can't get too graphic or else I will get into trouble....maybe someone else can....but I don't want to get into trouble after the towell thread.

Well that seemed to have shut everyone up!!laugh laugh

sexymeow's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:36 PM

grab their crotch and hike it up when they are trying to be all manly man .. huh

I do it because my wally is sometimes not cooperative. I don't really hike it up if anything I will need some more room in there when I am in a seated position. If I sit down funky I sometimes lean to the side and do a leg shake even then...I sometimes have to stand again and start over.

But you guys do this even when you are standing up??

You will be having a perfectly respectable conversation with a lady and then you just adjust yourselves, and pay no attention to it. noway

Trust me when I say we struggle NOT to pay attention as well... laugh laugh

sexymeow's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:32 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Judy, you are too much!! You make me laugh girl! happy