Community > Posts By > Nursienurse

Nursienurse's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:13 PM

Those dang people from Africa etc trying to scam me and those who lie about their age! 40 my a**!!

I've met 4 on here that are from the states that had to go to Africa for a job (yeah right) then email me wanting money so they can get back home....I tell, you got over there, you can find a way back....grumble grumble

Yeah! What she said! LOL!

Nursienurse's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:11 PM
Those dang people from Africa etc trying to scam me and those who lie about their age! 40 my a**!!

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:37 AM

I'm working 3rd shift and trying my hardest to stay awake

I understand that....its why I cant sleep tonight on my night off!

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:35 AM
Present

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:13 AM

laugh laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

I believe what you say because mine is crazy...she has chased big dogs (including a rot) out of the yard and bit my dads rot on the nose once...he looked at her like she was crazy and backed up!

Its true...laugh all you want

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:08 AM
I believe what you say because mine is crazy...she has chased big dogs (including a rot) out of the yard and bit my dads rot on the nose once...he looked at her like she was crazy and backed up!

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:36 AM
I think you may be crazy.....But your weiners are sure cute! Makes me miss mine!

Nursienurse's photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:13 AM
pics yet?

Nursienurse's photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:44 PM

Lust at first site. Love with time....

I agree with this!

Nursienurse's photo
Tue 07/01/08 08:21 PM
YES!! But I was young and dumb then!

Nursienurse's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:40 AM

I went to bed and was cold all night long! Woke up shivering I do not know how many times. And because if it I only got like 4 hours sleep. Last night was a night I really could of used that extra body in my bed!:cry:

I hope everybody slept better then I did!

sure you dont have a fever?

Nursienurse's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:54 PM
Oh and mine is Black Cherry...just fyi

Nursienurse's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:52 PM

What flavor of Kool-aid are you? (Well, If you had to be one)
cherry bigsmile why what does it all mean basil?laugh laugh laugh

I have no idea what it means..lol. I am just bored and drinking the only Kool-aid I drink and decided to post a stupid question!

Nursienurse's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:52 PM

Splash of Spunk

(Is that a flavor?)

LOL

Nursienurse's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:48 PM
What flavor of Kool-aid are you? (Well, If you had to be one)

Nursienurse's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:03 AM
Good luck and I hope she feels better soon!

Nursienurse's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:01 AM

Ask her doctor for a rx for auralgan drops for the ear. It is a numbing medication that will help until the antibiotics can work. Use it and the tylenol/motrin.

thanks um the dr gave us ciprodex drops...they seem to make her ear hurt more

We use the auralgan in the ER all the time on kids with ear infections..it works great. You still have to use the antibiotics as well but this stuff is good.

Nursienurse's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:58 AM
Ask her doctor for a rx for auralgan drops for the ear. It is a numbing medication that will help until the antibiotics can work. Use it and the tylenol/motrin.

Nursienurse's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:23 PM

of my ladies still on ? flowerforyou flowerforyou

who are your ladies?

Nursienurse's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:12 PM

its weiner time drinker drinker drinker drinker

your all about those weiners....