Community > Posts By > stevo1313

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:47 PM

I think it's hard to find love because there are just not enough eligable men and by that i mean men who look after their appearance rather than let themselves go. I'm not saying that that applies to every older man but a vast majority. Most older women still care about the way they look, but unfortunatly most men over 50 cetainly dont. It's a case of this 'this is what you get take it or leave it' and i certainly would rather leave it.

I can't say that has been my problem with men. I have certainly met a lot of guys that have the beer belly problem but I still went out with them. Its more the other way with me that even though I do take care of appearance; it never seems to be enough. Guys are visual and if you have a couple of pounds; or a wrinkle, or a bit of grey hair; they won't give me the time of day. Of course its not all the guys; but with me personally; its 99.9% that men don't like how I look. So, what it comes down to is why even bother to try and date if you just don't measure up looks wise?

A couple of extra pounds isnt a big deal but over 20 extra pounds Then you need to fix your diet and get some exercise i think Ive been doing that P90X and its a great program I was 15 pounds overweight now im finally getting a 6 pack and not the beer kind lol

These guys with a beer belly seriously need some help i think as for grey hairs and wrinkles that comes with age and is nothing to worry about

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 05:05 PM
Slavery has been here since the golden rule of those with all the gold make the rules and we all have been and are slaves to the government still but hopefully there wont be any new race riots because of this movie ?

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 04:19 PM
Well Hollywood is all make believe people need to realise that however if Americans still believe 9/11 ,the Kennedy assasination,and the Vietnam war ie. Bay of Tonkin incident was real ,they need to wake up

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 03:56 PM

Im thinking some guys get in a rut and forget about grooming and first impressions shouldnt be concrete to women Guys and gals are different and women wash cloths that arent even close to dirty by our standards also taking more than 1 shower a day seems ridiculous to most guys

I know im good to go when i get up and im gonna get dirty during the day working so why would i need to have a shower and put on my clean cloths to go out and get dirty ? Thats like wiping before you poop it makes no sense to guys

Having a shower and putting on clean cloths before a date makes sense though

Having a shower after work is called "Personal Hygene"

Try it, it is good for the soul.

I do shower after work or go for a swim

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 03:11 PM
Im thinking some guys get in a rut and forget about grooming and first impressions shouldnt be concrete to women Guys and gals are different and women wash cloths that arent even close to dirty by our standards also taking more than 1 shower a day seems ridiculous to most guys

I know im good to go when i get up and im gonna get dirty during the day working so why would i need to have a shower and put on my clean cloths to go out and get dirty ? Thats like wiping before you poop it makes no sense to guys

Having a shower and putting on clean cloths before a date makes sense though

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 02:17 PM

Biggest challenge is meeting a WOMAN that is not a bitter divorced GIRL. Boy are there some messed up people out there.

Sorry:wink: .. but it just yelled at me to say soflowerforyou .... no hard feelings I hope waving :thumbsup:

Nope; no hard feelings at all. I think if you are male or female; you need to get over your divorce. Don't punish others because you are angry.

Angry at being divorced ? Hell i had a party lol im still good friends with my ex but we grew apart ... Thats life

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 01:33 PM
Edited by stevo1313 on Wed 01/16/13 02:05 PM
Sadly the media which is controlled by big companies target this to gain ratings a madman or woman on the 3rd trimester of pms could kill 3 times that many using a car racing around a shopping mall parking lot and only be charged with dangerous driving and not murder! this may make the 6 pm news then dissapear but nobody would want to ban cars Which are a lot easier to get and kill over 10,000 times more people every year than firearms

How many knife murders do you have ? still they target the AR 15 which sells for around $1800.00 and each bullet it fires costs $3.00 im curious ....exactly how many people could afford to buy these things and fire 100 rounds at a cost of $300 in this economy

I forgot to add an AR 15 is about 4 foot long and 2 foot wide with the clip you cant hide one in your pocket ...its not a set of car keys You could spot someone carrying one 200 yards away and these have been targeted as more dangerous than a hand gun that could be hidden in your pocket..... think about it !