Community > Posts By > thenewyorker11

thenewyorker11's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:53 AM
Nassau county, represent! lol

thenewyorker11's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:53 AM
Mineola, Long Island. For a couple only though :)

thenewyorker11's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:15 PM
Hola fellas!

I've been in NYC for a couple months, I don't know much people and this week-end, it is the Memorial week-end! I'd like to meet fun people around my age to party, visit, do sports, you know simply have fun.

I don't want to play the needy here, just wanna meet people and build a cool friendship, girls and guys welcome. I have nothing against more with girls... lol

Speak with you soon!
The New Yorker.

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:53 PM
Thanks all, I'll try to :)

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:45 PM
Thank you people! Sounds fun in here! bigsmile

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:35 PM
Edited by thenewyorker11 on Sun 05/18/08 02:36 PM
I'm new in NYC, coming from Paris. I was quite sportive in my youth (7 years of martial arts with the 2 last of teaching) but it has been a while since I have not perspered, lol.

Being new in NYC, I'd like to meet people and make good friends to practice sports and if the vibe is good, to hang out and go out with. I'm up for anything, I especially like soccer, but I'm opened to any other sport (team sports like basket, handball - that I practiced for one year -, base-ball, volley or even jogging, gym, roller). I take everything as a new experience.

I subscribed to a gym, but using machines and weights is all new for me and I have to admit I miss the fun of training with folks. I've got an iPod but... :D It is not the same.

With the beautiful days coming, it could be the occasion to have fun playing outdoors games... and lose my little extra pounds too, lol.

Sports people, hit me up!

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:23 PM
Thanks people for the advices!
The main picture is really ugly, lol? What do you think of the new ones?
What about the text part?
Cinderella75, you look pretty energic and fun too :) It is a little long to read though, lol. Is it the fresh air of Texas that gives you this punch?

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:09 PM
Come on girls, I am all yours, lol :) Just say hi!

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:02 PM
Hello! I am new to JSH, what do you think of my profile? :)

thenewyorker11's photo
Sun 05/18/08 01:52 PM
Hello fellas!

I am new to JustSayHi and in the Big Apple too. I am French and I am finishing my studies with an internship that could lead me to be hired, so NYC could be my new home.

I'm single and I'm seeking connections with friends to chill, go out, do sports, travel in the area, etc..., whatever funny and explore the city. I love Hip Hop and Soul music but I'd enjoy attending concerts of any kind, except techno, lol. Although I have my specific tastes, I'm pretty opened and easy to get along with. Everything is experience for me.

I've got a bunch of interests and I enjoy discovering other ones' and meeting new people. I have two "dreams": attending to a football, basket ball or hockey game, and going to Broadway. So if you are a sports fan, just it me up, I need to learn the rules first :))

Oh, I almost forgot! :> And of course I'd be very happy to meet a lovely girl to share more than friendship (but also) with!

Wanna know more? Just hit me up!