Community > Posts By > avenuearry

avenuearry's photo
Sun 10/21/18 10:38 PM
Yes I always do that,and after reporting them I also block them.

avenuearry's photo
Sun 10/21/18 09:25 PM

I dunno, I think all men would like to try it out...

noway

Awww come on dub... I have some really smexy silk undies, don't you want to try them on just for a minute? bigsmile

Hello there,if we were nearer to each other I would love to try them on :kiss::kiss:

avenuearry's photo
Sun 10/21/18 09:16 PM
According to the information when you go to upload a picture,any photo must not include any nudity.Has anyone else noticed that there are several profiles on here that contain nudity,how have the owners of these profiles managed to get them approved ?

avenuearry's photo
Fri 10/19/18 11:51 AM
Good profile and nice pictures

avenuearry's photo
Sun 10/14/18 01:35 PM
I think a lot of men are curious as to what it feels like to wear some sexy lingerie,i do in the privacy of my own home and quite a lot of my friends both male and female know about this and have no problem with it.

avenuearry's photo
Wed 08/08/18 03:11 PM
Have been to Norway for holidays about 7 times,such a laid back country with a relaxed easy going atmosphere.

avenuearry's photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:37 AM
Well I'm an older man who is looking for a female,so if any of you ladies are interested get in touch.

avenuearry's photo
Sun 06/10/18 12:19 PM
Hi I'm looking for a mature woman in the West Yorkshire area,aged 50 to 65 I live in Dewsbury but have no problems travelling if you want to meet me.I guarentee that you will receive a reply if you contact me purely out of courtesy.

avenuearry's photo
Mon 02/15/16 04:42 AM
A friend of mine ordered a penis enlarger on line,however after he had paid for it and it was delivered he was very disappointed as he found out he had purchased a magnifying glass.

avenuearry's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:45 PM
Meatloaf Bat out of hell classic album

avenuearry's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:44 PM
Meatloaf Bat out of Hell