The_Tinker's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:44 PM
I spill the beer every time I try that.

The_Tinker's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:13 PM
Thanks for the welcomes

The_Tinker's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:50 PM
Only if you were driving that little red thing, last year on Bull Rd tearing out over that little bridge over the Conewago.

The_Tinker's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:25 PM
Actually...I might be closer to Dover than York, but the zip code says otherwise.

The_Tinker's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:03 PM
Oh...I suppose this should be about me. I equals me. Yeah, I get it.
Okay...
A little under 52 years ago, my Mom surprised my Dad and he said 'Again?!!'
Too early? Let me flip ahead a few pages. Okay...chapters.
I'm a laid-back night person who likes to tinker with pet projects. I'm currently living in, and renovating a remanufactured home in a park. That's a mobile home for those who are a bit less politically correct, and a trashy trailer, or dump to those who still use more earthy, and realistic terms.
The ad (stuck to the window with duct tape) said it was a handyman special, and the one who thought up that term was being generous. It's starting to take shape, although I still have quite a way to go before I consider it done, and it will still look like a long tin box with windows in it.
The woman who'd be interested in me wouldn't be discouraged when I find yet another way to mak a mess on the kitchen table and take apart the vacuum cleaner to try to repair it or that my 'good' clothes become work clothes pretty quickly.