Community > Posts By > Graceabove

Graceabove's photo
Fri 02/22/13 04:08 PM
From my experience I was involved with my former boyfriend for 4 yrs. he was 10 yrs my junior. We never felt the age difference. We just understood and connected really well intellectually. We both had oppertunities in different states so we drifted apart.

Graceabove's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:57 PM
We are here
:angel:

Graceabove's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:54 PM
Hi there,
Im looking for a quality relationship. My experience here so far has been from younger men wanting a "hook up"
Whatever that means? Im looking for a gentleman someone who is easy to respect and be with.
Smiles,
Dee

Graceabove's photo
Wed 02/20/13 06:26 PM
Hey I carry an umbrella when I walk everyday...didn't know it gave me away. I have only been here 2 months.
Great Post. Very cute!
Smiles,
Dee

Graceabove's photo
Wed 02/20/13 06:00 PM
Has anyone noticed how bizarre our clouds look? I have taken pictures and blew them up to find strange shapes of faces, serpents, and sometimes Orbs. I know it sounds whacked but I know what my eyes are looking at. I started googling strange clouds and found the website THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES it shows similar shapes and anamolies as I have seen. I miss the days where you could look up and see rabbit shaped clouds and a normal sun.
smiles,
Dee