Community > Posts By > DawnRaven

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 06:35 PM
Ok here goes nothing.
Life is such a precious thing, it could take you in the blink of an eye, keep you afloat, suffering slowly, or YOU can take it and LIVE.
You have to take it, day by day, and plan ahead to get to where you want to be and experience, explore, discover, and go where you want to go.

If I knew I was dying, I would quit my job and take out as much money from the bank as possible, making sure that I leave my children with enough life insurance etc to pay all the debt and have some spare cash to put towards a house (I do not intend on dying anytime soon, however)
I would take my kids exploring around Canada, try and take some of my dearest friends along for the ride, have a great big party...go explore the E,O,N,S, of Canada..fish, eat, drink, move on... and do it until I fade away.. Id figure out a way by then to not let anyone see me die... but 27, I dont seem to show any signs...
But at this point, I have lived a lot, started my family young and married the wrong guy for me... thought I was dying inside most the time... I learnt that sometimes, we need to take things slow, also take our time and make good decisions.. smell the roses along the way... I dont regret a thing because I love my kids dearly, and on the bright side, I now get to focus on providing a good life for my kids, so I get a second breath of life.

Live on ;)

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 07:17 PM
Edited by DawnRaven on Mon 01/07/13 07:18 PM
Hey there, I am new, obviously, or I wouldnt be posting here.
I guess im starting a new phase in my life and trying to figure out what doing it solo is really all about. I am a hard worker, and I strive to enjoy my after work life with my kids. I intend on going camping a lot this summer, however I recently moved here and would hate to camp with couples... although I have a few really cool friends that would come from time to time. Not too many single gf's who enjoy camping... So the possibility of meeting some cool people with kids and who love to camp, fish, so that I can occasionally bring my kids along and enjoy the land. Let them discover what I had when I was a kid. The great outdoors!!