Saint419's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:45 PM
me im here but i live in the city so when u get a chance look me up

Saint419's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:38 PM
a little bit of both i have to be honest

Saint419's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:07 PM
IF U LIVE IN BALTIMORE OR ARE GETIN READY TO MOVE HERE AND U LOOKIN TO HAVE FUN, IM YOUR MAN LOOK ME UP

Saint419's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:06 PM
im lookin for a friend some one to hang out with, who has the same intresets as me, but is willing to spend a little of time wit me. i like all types of women my preference is wide. i like women in general all women look good in their own way. i work late so hopefully we got a similar schedule, so if that u dont hesitat to get in contact wit me

Saint419's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:59 AM
what black person dont play spades i mean im not the best in the world but i have had my fair share of late night til 5 in the morning card games so u want me to be ur partner i might have to auditon so u know im bout my business s when u ready holla at me

Saint419's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:56 AM
wht happened when people had regular sex, i mean safe but casual evryone is looking for relationships and wind back at square 1, then they mad n dont wna to give a brother like myself a chance cuz someone else done did them wrong i want a committed friend that dont just wnat to tie me down but let me live and i let her live and if we get closer in that process then so be it.

Saint419's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:45 AM
U R HOT HOLLA AT ME SOMETIME

Saint419's photo
Thu 09/18/08 02:39 AM
it is very simple i think sometime black women want too muchand dont put enough out. they say u get back what u put in, so if u dont put **** in how do u expect to get something back. sometimes i dont think women understand that, and they think that they are so deserving of things, just because. comprimise, what! thats the responce u get, cause at the end of the day nobody dont want to give in so u can get along. but when u about to leave they want to tell u how much and what u mean to them by that time its too late. im about to give up not on women(or black women for the record) but the one i have now makes it realy hard for me to stay around, and i have kids but got damn when will i get some relief. never it seems like, but women out there if any reads this if u got a man give him what he wants cause he will do the same and if he dont then **** him. dont be like me and feel like u cant leave cause u got kids, im about to go bout my business and really consider my next relationship.

Saint419's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:50 AM
all i see is post fron months ago but its all good good things come to those who wait right

Saint419's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:39 AM
i would love to talk to at least one person from baltimore

Saint419's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:37 AM
this is who i am i keep it all the way 100 if u want to know more cool if not thats cool toosmokin

Saint419's photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:02 AM
thx bro appreciate it

Saint419's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:58 AM
MY NAME IS SAINT. FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE BY MISTAKE FOR REAL. GLAD THAT I FOUND IT JUST GETTIN REALLY INTO IT AND DOING DIFFERENT THINGS. HOPEFULLY I WILL MEET AND MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS, IM A PEOPLE PERSON, SO I DEAL WITH PEOPLE ALL THE TIME I COOK AT A RESTURANT, SO ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. SO I REAL LAID BACK DOWN TO EARHT NOTHIN REAL HEAVY. I GOTTA A PROFILE COME CHECK ME OUT SOMETIME AND THAT BE THAT. ONEsmokin

Saint419's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:32 AM
MAN MY LIFE IS CRAZY NO CRAZIER THAN ANYONE ELES BUT MY **** BE HAVIN SOME EXTRA ****. LIKE I AINT GOIN TO PUT ALL MY B I OUT THERE BUT JUST KNOW IM SOMEWHERE I DONT WANT TO BE BUT IF I LEAVE IT WILL BE HELL FOR ME, BUT IF I STAY AND DEAL WITH ****, I WILL BE MAKIN THINGS A WHOLE LOT WORSE. I DONT UNDERSTAND IF I GO **** IS BAD IF I STAY **** IS EVEN WORSE, FEEL ME. SOMETIME I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** TO DO. BUT I TRY TO KEEP A SMILE ON MY FACE IM NOT BITTER BUT THE SITUATION JUST ****S WIT ME. THATS WHY I SMOKE TO KEEP ME AT EASE. CAUSE DEALIN WITH THE **** I GO THRU PERSONALLY U GOTTA HAVE SOMETYPE OF OUTLET. IF I DIDNT I WOULD GO ****IN CRAZY. BUT ALL IN ALL GOTTA THANK GOD FOR LIFE, SO I CANT COMPLAIN BUT ONLY I CAN MAKE MY SITUATION BETTER.explode

Saint419's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:13 PM
how r u busy myself im a cook when u get th chance holla at me

Saint419's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:11 PM
well i have had encounters with a lot of women in my time and im only 26 so i have gotten to know the kind of women that i like. the esy kill aint allways good, or the one night stand, feel so, i really just tryin to see what else is out there i have changed the type of people i be around in order to attract better women. not nessarily bettr but different. just tired of the typical women who just wants. and im sure ladies are tired of that typical male, all im sayin is if u are above the statistics thatn maye we could get together and chat. hit me up

Saint419's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:06 PM
thank u sir just lookin for an alternative dating site and this seems to be great, but a concearn i have is that i dont have a pic how will that affect me or will it