Community > Posts By > madmim

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:44 PM
He would have to be able to make me purr and curl my toes, and leave me alone when I'm angry love

Massage....a guy who could give a great back rub or foot massage...that would be heaven love

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:19 PM
Over a year ago. No wait....I had a date last summer...

The guy kept talking about his race car (dirt track)
He was only two years older than me, but looked about ten years older
He tried attacking me with his tongue
I think I prefer being single laugh

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:10 PM

Normally it involves whips, chains, candle wax, blindfolds, handcuffs, whipped cream and a spatula.

rofl
I had to look at your picture to make sure you weren't my ex-husband....men whoa

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:04 PM

I want a long slow kiss that lasts for days.

(Bonus to anyone who knows what movie that's from.)

Bull Durham...love that movie :smile:

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:02 PM

Only kissing I don't like is when she wants to tongue rape me. laugh

Yeah! What is up with people trying to taste your throat!!
Its gross..so just STOP IT!! Stop it this instant!!:angry:

And they come at you with their tongue already out rofl
I agree with you both...it's gross!

madmim's photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:29 PM
I used to joke around and say, "I'll never get remarried because I'm a *****, and no one could put up with me."

I'm still a *****....however I find that I get annoyed by most guys I date now, because they are too needy, or whine too much. Seriously...I thought that was my job!

And who the hell taught some of these guys to kiss...ugh....yuck!

madmim's photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:55 PM
I don't think that ALL men only want sex from women,
however I do believe that ALL men think about sex
more often than women do.

madmim's photo
Mon 01/07/13 03:24 AM
Edited by madmim on Mon 01/07/13 03:26 AM
Actually I have to agree with you (lady_mara). My ex husband does this...especially around our kids, which is infuriating.

madmim's photo
Sun 01/06/13 08:21 PM
I agree that it's not actually age, but the confidence you feel and how comfortable you are with yourself that makes the love making better.

On a side note, it goes the same for guys...I know that everyone thinks younger guys are better because they can repeat the performance, however if the performance was too quick to begin with...why bother.

Probably why younger women go for older men...who wants a little puppy jumping around & getting so excited to be out that he pisses himself?

madmim's photo
Sun 01/06/13 08:02 PM
Yes, it's unhealthy, but most smokers don't purposely blow it in your face...except for Irisheyes79, he sounds like he'd do it just for laughs...and really, don't sit by a smoker if you don't like it. Besides I enjoy it after a meal, on a long drive, just to relax, and yes..after sex too:) Like it was said before...to each his own.

Oh yeah...I've never had a guy complain about how I taste :)

madmim's photo
Sun 01/06/13 07:48 PM
Thank you,everyone. I needed a laugh and reading all of these was very entertaining :)

My turn off: Guys who turn into a little baby when they don't get their way (ie. something comes up with my kid so plans change, and this grown man fusses like...well like my kid)

Sorry, but I already have kids and I'm not looking to date one.

1 3 Next