Nicotine

ill drink to thatdrinker

I would too, but it looks like I'm driving grumble
non sence we can have a not so drunk person do the driving for usshades

What?! No responsibilities?!

I think you just made me wet :tongue:

madmim's photo
Fri 02/01/13 06:30 PM
Okay...my mind went in a completely different direction when I saw the title of this thread....

But I know this one...he can't be skinnier than me...it would give me issues. He can't be too round or heavy because I want to be able to wrap around him.

madmim's photo
Fri 02/01/13 06:11 PM

its human nature to lie

Agreed, in both the verb and noun form.

As for "Why do you lie? What makes you lie?"

For the verb: I'm tired, I'm horny, he's hot, my body needs sleep...

For the noun: To omit, to save someone's feelings, because it makes the story funnier, to give me time to get away....

madmim's photo
Thu 01/31/13 06:29 PM
Love is...
..my father singing with the voice of an angel
..my mother making sure she cooks my favorite meal when I come home to visit (even though I'm 40)
..my little sister telling me to stop worrying about everyone else, and to start thinking about myself
..my big brother dropping everything to help me move (twice)
..the first time you look into your child's eyes
..when your child gives you those big sloppy baby kisses
..the willingness to sacrifice everything to protect your children
..the fury of a mother defending her young
..the ability to walk away
..a hot desperate need to feel and be felt
..a hard, rough, deep f***
..a gentle repeat of the above
..emotionally exhausting & mentally draining

madmim's photo
Thu 01/31/13 06:03 PM
Single because I haven't found anyone I enjoy intellectually as well as physically....because no one is crazy enough to put up with me....because "no one" is better than settling for anyone.

madmim's photo
Thu 01/31/13 05:56 PM
You're 19 laugh and horny laugh and you want a HUSBAND?!?! rofl

Okay I apologize...

Dildo...buy one...too embarassed?...use your fingers...you think it's "creepy" to masterbate?....then distract yourself with "life" (ie. work, school, exercise, friends, etc).

You need to learn about self-control, and that you are not owed instant gratification just because you want something. You're freakin' 19.... if you don't learn this eventually...you're screwed (and not in the good way)

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:36 PM

I don't think you can put an exact age on it...however if they're too young to get my musical or cultural references, and too old to keep up with me then....whatever that IS would be my limit.

Oh yeah....and if I could physically have given birth to you, then you are TOO young (no matter what)....geez!

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:35 PM
I don't think you can put an exact age on it...however if they're too young to get my musical or cultural references, and too old to keep up with me then....whatever that IS would be my limit.

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:25 PM

drool drool

Uhmmm....wanna be my neighbor?
as long as i dont have to cuddle afterwards :tongue:

rofl rofl rofl

bigsmile

They censored your "appendage" laugh Sorry, but that was too good to pass up :wink:

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:22 PM

Faith
Family
Sex
Humor
Caffeine
Nicotine

ill drink to thatdrinker

I would too, but it looks like I'm driving grumble

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:49 PM
Yep! My students and my kids :smile:

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:34 PM
Faith
Family
Sex
Humor
Caffeine
Nicotine

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:15 PM
Like clothing, hairstyles, make-up, etc. I think tattoos are an expression of your own personality.

As for an entire sleeve....it would have to be personal opinion on the "love it" or "hate it". If done well, and the images were meaningful and fit the subjects personality, it could very well be "beautiful" and enhance her personal style. However those same tattoos...as one man pointed out...could distract from the woman's natural beauty...especially as you grow older. I don't know about you, but I am nothing like I was when I was younger...tastes change, self-image changes, likes and dislikes change....but you're stuck with tattoos.

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 03:22 PM

drool drool

as long as i dont have to cuddle afterwards :tongue:

rofl rofl rofl

madmim's photo
Wed 01/30/13 03:52 AM

drool drool

madmim's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:20 PM

cuz the guy across the street from me is a flaming gay

That makes no sense.
A lot of women choose to be friends with homosexual men because they're more in touch with their feminine side. So actually, your neighbor could probably set you up with a girl :smile:

madmim's photo
Mon 01/28/13 05:11 PM
Well he's free if you want him, and I can tell you we didn't get divorced because of any problems in the bedroom. :wink:

Of course he's crazy as all get out rofl rofl

madmim's photo
Mon 01/28/13 04:36 AM
Remember snow days? They are called "inclement weather days" now.
These were unexpected, deliciously free days, where you can do just about anything...as long as you don't mind the weather. We have now had three in a row, and it got me thinking....

What would you do if you suddenly and unexpectedly got a "free day"?

madmim's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:57 PM

I don't think that ALL men only want sex from women,
however I do believe that ALL men think about sex
more often than women do.

No argument there, but I seriously doubt that all men that do think about sex, think of having sex with a woman...
Just too many other options and opportunities out there.
I also seriously doubt that the same can be said of women...

laugh I said they "think" about sex more often, but I never mentioned who they imagine as their partner. And yes...to each his/her own.