Community > Posts By > hero74

hero74's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:42 PM
Hello all. Iam a friend of lurchs_sister. I am always amazed at what our troops get involved in during and after they leave the service. As some of you know I was recently in Burma just prior to the cyclone. While there I met a man who was a Army special ops guy back in the day. He and his wife are amazing. They are a driving force in the aid and relief community assisting Burma. I would say that every patriot should see how big of a heart this man has and try to help him help others. Check out this website www.freeburmarangers.com and you will see what he and his teams are up against. I feel that every American should try to assist every person to achieve and maintain thier freedom. If you would not let some one treat you badly you should not let anyone treat any other person bad. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.... The golden rule should be expanded to say...do not let others do unto others as you would have done unto you. Protect the innocent, punish the unjust. I hope this generates some comments and maybe even some poems. I love lurchs_sister's poems. She read them to me over the phone and some times I think she is trying to make me cry, because sometimes I do. Semper Fi