Community > Posts By > GeneLou

GeneLou's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:23 PM
I have also been getting notifications of new messages in my hotmail inbox..but when I look online here to my mail inbox these messages are not showing here..

GeneLou's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:23 AM
They don't usually use the word 'I'..its just 'am'.
And, of course, they will say "I Love You" almost straight away...
And "honey I have told my dear momma/poppa, son/daughter all about you and they are so excited and happy to meet you"

They will keep on the messaging until they feel they have you as their next and only love..
Lol..guess this gives them time to compose their 'big storyline'..
Hankies ready folks..this is going to be a Weepie. Haha!!

GeneLou's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:53 AM
Lol Dodo_David.
But Seriously!!

And as for trying to 'trick' them into proving they are genuine ..Never give your personal info to people that you already suspect as being a scammer..that is exactly what they want you to do!
It's enough knowing they can't use their cell phones..lol!
Of course they can..
It's also easy by looking at the time of their messages or ask them what time it is wherever they are..or meant to be. World clock..Easy!!
The other clue is that when they write about their 'child'..even a daughter is referred to as 'him'..a trait' of certain cultures.

GeneLou's photo
Fri 07/19/13 11:01 PM
Ps: Not sure if I allowed to name and shame the ermm smooth talking soldier that found his way to my inbox..but if you need his ID on here..drop me a message.
Pps: I am having sssso much fun from his ..At ease? You bet Soldier!

GeneLou's photo
Fri 07/19/13 10:53 PM
Hey ladies...
Just a general warning..
Beware 'Officers' that are definitely not Gentlemen.
In fact they are not even Officers..
But the pics they use on profiles look good..Who are the real soldiers and where do these Scammers get them from?
Have you heard their tales of woe that they use so often..about losing their dearest, beloved wife tragically in an accident..and their poor young child was left motherless and is now being brought up by grandmother..??
Must be almost the entire USA males over the age of 35+ that are, by coincidence (??!!)
all widowers...
If you have been messaged by anyone claiming to be in the US military. .ask him loads of questions, wait for his repy..and his answers
Then ask again the same questions a few days later..
Surprisingly enough..you won't get the same answers!! Hhm!!
And their grammar/spelling is atrocious. .which for an 'Officer of such high ranking' is just shocking!! Hhm!!
Is there not a School for Scammers??
Hhhhhmmmm!!!!!