Community > Posts By > c_steven_h

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:22 PM
Mayor: I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore District. Understand? That's my policy.
Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult-male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard, that's my policy.
Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.
Mayor: (after Callahan has left) I think he's got a point.

Probably the one of the funniest things ever

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:15 PM

Best

movies

evar!

I heard Clint Eastwood is making a final Dirty Harry movie, =(

"In a December 2006 interview Clint Eastwood describes Callahan as living a "retired" life, and often jokes that if he were to reprise the character, Dirty Harry would be flyfishing with the .44 Magnum by now. On Late Show with David Letterman, he also joked that his character would have to chase the crooks with a walker."

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:12 PM
Anyone here feeling lucky?

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:13 PM
I've watched WWE/WWF since About 94' I idolized the Undertaker and I still do...Though the storylines have gotten a little stale these days I'm still a hardcore fan Never miss RAW or Smackdown! ECW never really interested me though I probably should start watching it...So what does everyone think of Foley being the new announcer on Smackdown? oh and how about Undertaker being stripped of the Title!

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:07 PM
Aces High - Iron Maiden

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:04 PM
Rust in Peace was awesome but if you've never heard any of there earlier stuff your missing out! There new stuff is pretty good But I still prefer there early stuff

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:02 PM
Awesome song...Great lyrics quite a horrifying experience being trapped inside what is basically a dead body...and quite a few amazing solos by Kirk Hammett as well all in all one badass song

c_steven_h's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:56 PM
Anyone around here like Megadeth? Mustaine is a god that I can not deny...If you've never heard of them shame on you and look up these songs

In My Darkest Hour
Train Of Consequences
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Rattlehead
Killing is my business...and Business is good!
A Tout Le Monde
Peace Sells

And they got a lot more metal than that!