Community > Posts By > David

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:49 AM

Well, just so you know, you look like him! Alot, like I look like Ashton Kutcher!!! Dude, buy you a Suzuki dirtbike, a 199 number pane, go do a double back flip; whether you land it or crash and burn, the chicks will be all over you!

Ditto, I take after someone famous! I'll get onto an automobile dealer and give it a shot.

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:43 AM
Edited by David on Mon 08/18/08 01:44 AM

Rick Rolled? What the **** does that mean?

Its where someone sends you a URl, but it's encoded using one of those URL Redirection services and it goes to Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up' on YouTube. It's just plain freaky :banana:

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:37 AM

I thought Travis Pastrana was younger than that! Dude, you so look like Trav! That is Awesome!

Travis is about Seven years older, Hes almost like my older twin accept i haven't had as many injuries. I'm quite sure hes lucky to be alive.

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:27 AM
When i get Rick Rolled by those pesky people on MSN who send you tons of tinyurl's frustrated

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:21 AM
Just over two and a half quarter of 30, Damn now i feel old haha tears

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:53 AM
I know what ya' mean.

You pay hundreds for lets say a fancy PC, you get a little newbish and something looks weird. Get on the blower and the Tech are like 'Dude! Omg your OS is screwed' and you go 'It's only a bloody program! Gimme a chat with your supervisor' and you find out it's something minor like the Sound Card Application..

I mean If their going to have Tech Geeks in the subject atleast hire someone reasonable and qualified. Our £$ is paying your wages!

I'm talking gibberish, but parts make sense. Urgh it just cheeses me off.

David's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:34 AM
Edited by David on Mon 08/18/08 12:35 AM

yeah, but now & then they do have stuff for men.. so far I got ... a sample of mens deodorant,after shave, and a free bic razor ( now I just need the man!) laugh laugh

Saves paying so much money for the branded stuff i guess bigsmile

The 'take one' sign in the shops bugs me most. Someone should go "Yea one for me, twelve for the family members" laugh

David's photo
Sat 08/16/08 12:09 PM
Hah, way to go this thread :D

Time for some diggin' i guess. Any Brits from Bristol? or Norwich?

David's photo
Sat 08/16/08 11:56 AM
I'm not too keen on BB these days. Watched about an hours worth a couple days ago.

BB 1-5 where a laugh though, after the 6th the show started to get a little boring :|

2 Next