Community > Posts By > JHSpring26

JHSpring26's photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:07 PM
For some reason, I find myself trying to end an arguement by getting the last word. BUT, I try to make the parting shot to be something that's going to eventually make them laugh.

JHSpring26's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:59 PM

I'm surprised to see how many times people repeat eachother in here to be honest, I know I may have been guilty of it once or twice, but I look around and people are mentioning the same five movies.

I noticed that, and to be honest, a couple of those five are horrid movies.

JHSpring26's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:50 PM

answer the door with a bible and act like you want to convert them.,lol.

Yeah turn about is fair play! Last time I had a "hovie" (as I like to call them) I asked point blank what their religions stance was on homosexuality. I haven't seen them in about two years!

JHSpring26's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:19 AM
It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man, as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds. They know I can't move a finger and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...”

~Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates in Psycho

Could be worse...could be raining.

~Marty Feldman as Igor in Young Frankenstein

Ok, reality check, Liz is in the trunk of this car. And she is dead. That is a sad, f***ed up thing, but you are going to walk into that school and strut your **** down the hallway like everything is peachy f***ing keen.

~Rose McGowan as Courtney Shayne in Jawbreaker

JHSpring26's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:35 AM
I'm rather surprised this hasn't been mentioned before now.

Heather's

Hands down, most favored 80's movie!

Oh and Amadeus

JHSpring26's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:28 AM
Congested!frown

JHSpring26's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:05 PM
Uhm...No, I saw the movie "Waiting" and now I'm extra nice to my waitresses and waiters.