Community > Posts By > RealHonesty

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:10 PM

we need to move this thread to the jokes section now

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LOL..yep! And move America there as well!! drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:06 PM

like YOU said it is a pointless point

give it up you undermined it yourself

when you get something substansal to say maybe some one will take you more serious but if you keep on the path you are now on i doubt it

LOL..run Mr President..don't answer the questions!! If you do, you'll have to admit that America is ruined and can't stand on its own feet anymore! drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:59 PM

pointless post you spend a dollar for something might as well give them the rest of your money as well

LOL..there you definitely have a pointless point. drinker laugh flowerforyou

i agree says the same thing yers did

Mine was a simple straight forward question to you and Fanta..and shows neither of you have the backbone to give a straight answer. It's NOT a tough question and its not like everyone doesn't already KNOW the answer. Duh! drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:35 PM

LOL..just remember Hiker...you said it...

"Threads have a way of switching their meanings when certain people show up."

Oh what you only think you know. drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

People make mistakes on "occasion." (Montana - it's our word flowerforyou) This said, I recommend that Hiker not be called to the mat for anything more than yoga.

I LOVE MY HIKER. :heart: drinker

LOL.. (golf clap)...that's just too sweet. :heart:

Well it's best not to assume (I think most of us know this one) and when a mistake is made, isn't it just polite to at least apologize?

Guess not in Hiker's case, but it's not like it matters much anyway. It's the internet, people only THINK they know who is who here. and when they get thier lines crossed, it can be actually funny to watch. drinker laugh flowerforyou

Get off my thread.

pssst..hey. I think you posted from the wrong screen name. the thread was started by Montana and about Hiker. you might want to post under one of those two to make it "your thread".

Just a FYI flowerforyou