Community > Posts By > lilbrother

lilbrother's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:12 PM
Let me know what you guys think - just added some new pics and changed some things - haven't been on in a while.

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:10 PM
I like to leave flowers or something meaningful along with a nice note or letter on the doorstep late at night so that when she walks out in the morning, she has a nice surprise to help welcome the morning.

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:48 PM
What kind of no good are you guys up to in here?:angry: devil

lilbrother's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:47 AM
Hey all, just stopping by to say hi, too many house chores today and what not. Enjoy your days - stay out of trouble laugh drinker

lilbrother's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:42 PM
Hey all, sounds like a pretty fun concept, I'm in. Space - man you crack me up in these threads, keep it up -you're alright.

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:08 PM
Have you ever had one of those moments, where at just the right time in your day, your kids just stop you in your tracks and make you smile, warm your heart and just bless your day...

Just a while ago, we were in the car, traffic, you know...
Jeremy Camp's "Give Me Jesus" comes on and out of the back seat the ruckus stops and 3yr and 4yr old Angelic voices come out of nowhere singing along.... reminded me of how blessed I really am.

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:07 PM
Had one of those moments, where at just the right time in your day, your kids just stop you in your tracks and make you smile, warm your heart and just bless your day...

Just a while ago, we were in the car, traffic, you know...
Jeremy Camp's "Give Me Jesus" comes on and out of the back seat the ruckus stops and 3yr and 4yr old Angelic voices come out of nowhere singing along.... reminded me of how blessed I really am.

lilbrother's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:54 PM

yes

and everyday is better than the last

and I thank god knowing every day they are under my roof and I can do my best to protect from what the world has to offer

AMEN, it's great to see other fathers out there with their kids

lilbrother's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:24 PM
You're Beautiful - James Blunt

lilbrother's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:01 PM

Wow, it was weird seeing someone else in Plano! Your profile looks very nice, fun, comedic, spirited.... Now, if only I could get younger........ and GET YOUR ADDRESS!!!

Nice profile! flowerforyou

Small world and seemingly rare indeed. Where is that fountain of youth, let's market it ;)

WELL, SHUCKS, GOD BLESS YOU SON!! :heart:

Thank you for the blessing, and may he you ten fold. :)

lilbrother's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:39 PM
Ok, so we are all here, when do we all get together?!?!

lilbrother's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:30 PM

Wow, it was weird seeing someone else in Plano! Your profile looks very nice, fun, comedic, spirited.... Now, if only I could get younger........ and GET YOUR ADDRESS!!!

Nice profile! flowerforyou

Small world and seemingly rare indeed. Where is that fountain of youth, let's market it ;)

lilbrother's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:28 PM

Very nice. You have an open smile!flowerforyou

Why thank you, as do you

lilbrother's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:21 PM
Ok, added some photos and changed it up a bit, let me know.

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:47 PM
I like the random words too...spontaneity rules and adds humor

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:45 PM
You two ROCK!
Thanks!

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:31 PM
Plano

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:23 PM
LOL, I love it! Thanks

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:17 PM
good point, thank you ;)

lilbrother's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:08 PM
Let me know what you think, suggestions?