Community > Posts By > FizzyDorito

FizzyDorito's photo
Sun 12/30/12 08:20 AM
Emo Alternative Guy

FizzyDorito's photo
Sun 12/30/12 08:17 AM
I used to have a recurring dream about working into a tunnel next to a canel. Every time before i hit the water i would wake up. I read sometime after that you cant die in your dreams as you don't know what dieing feels like!

FizzyDorito's photo
Sun 12/30/12 07:58 AM
A lot of David Ickes research makes complete sense if you actually listen to what he says. He even makes shape-shifting sound plausible. i usually spend a lot of time on his site and listening to the stuff he does. Doesn't not mean i believe bull crap about the moon being hollow!

FizzyDorito's photo
Sun 12/30/12 07:48 AM
In all honesty i don't think a profile matter if you are a female. The Guys will try but it is in all fairness usually the woman that decides the outcome of any and all interaction.

Your profile is all good in my eyes :)

FizzyDorito's photo
Fri 12/28/12 12:17 PM
Edited by FizzyDorito on Fri 12/28/12 12:20 PM
This thread could be my list of things i must improve in myself to ever have a chance :)

People that only want people for money, or to look after there kids and are willing to pack your bags for you as soon as they figure out there is someone better. People that take a photo of you and sum you up from that.

Eating with there mouth full and spitting food crumbs, Eating things and getting it down them..

FizzyDorito's photo
Fri 12/28/12 12:05 PM
I know I am a guy but I was that in love with this one girl, I felt a feeling on my face were she had her beauty spot. You simply become a part of them and should be mutual for both of you.

If you think your fella will cheat then your not in love simple as that

FizzyDorito's photo
Fri 12/28/12 11:54 AM
Edited by FizzyDorito on Fri 12/28/12 11:56 AM
I have the opinion that people that do this must be put off by the messages sent to them. For example "Hey", "Yeah Ok", "Thanks", or maybe have there messages destroyed by people that do not know how to communicate and have a proper conversation.

Maybe they were expecting to be excited by interacting with you based on the impression your profile gave them. The Internet is an hard place when it comes to personality in messages as there are no emotions.

FizzyDorito's photo
Fri 12/28/12 11:49 AM

I go stand on the street corner and ask for spare sex.

With an hat like that i would not be surprised if they say yest to you. :D