Community > Posts By > twins

twins's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:10 AM
Hey I now live in Trenton Fla, 20 min west of Gainesville. Yes with 1, count it 1, stop light. Looks like a scene from the waltons. I grew up in Naples fla, then moved to Sarasota for 12 years now I am in the country. Trying to get the hang of it. Some city habbits are hard to break. Anyone within reaching distance or at the next cow pasture please hit me up!!! I need to see more ppl and less animals thanks!!

twins's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:03 AM
Ok isnt the rule that if someone mails u, u should be nice enough to respond back, interested or not! It is very frustrating takin the time to drop a line and the person does not respond... please am i the only one who would like this??? Old school hu?ohwell

twins's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:25 PM
Like the fishing look, but need to see u more hun, get out of the trees and into the sun:wink:

twins's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:21 PM
I LOVE A MAN IN (AND OUT OF) UNIFORM ANY TIME WITH U HUN STUD DEFINATELY!!:tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou :tongue: :tongue:

twins's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:02 AM
believe it or not i was going to message u but i never thought ud respond, u look nice and like u have so much fun, i do too. Thanks for the flowers sweet, hit me up if u want sometimeblushing

twins's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:02 AM
Im new to this and would love feed back to the pro-con of my profile, im ok with criticism. And im not shy hehe thanks:wink: