Community > Posts By > Jewlz823

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:40 AM
in english your profile translates to...?

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:13 AM
wow...outstanding question...now i shall go ice my head cuz you got me thinking at 9am....lol

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:43 AM

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1246241020080512?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

These things are simply torture devices. Everytime I turn around they are being used for pain compliance and in some cases as a replacement for actual work. Why listen to an angry person, when you can just zap the crap out of them?

However, simple investigation will tell you that these devices operate within the amperes needed to interrupt the natural rhythm of the heart.

ok granted they get misused by police (and of course these are the only cases you hear about) but i have been tased and sprayed with pepper spray for training reasons. and i would MUCH RATHER be tased then sprayed. it has no long lasting effects and it keeps people (cops bystanders and suspects) from further injury, and in MANY cases cops have resorted to tasers instead of their firearms to preserve life rather then take it.

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:38 AM

definitely flowerforyou

how are you feeling?

feeling ok for now lolall superficial damage lol, the ribs hurt the worst

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:35 AM

wow, truly glad you're ok flowerforyou

thank you! see that tho? the human body can take a serious beating and keep on tickin!

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:35 AM

wow, truly glad you're ok flowerforyou

thank you! see that tho? the human body can take a serious beating and keep on tickin!

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:31 AM
The pictures are up!!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:22 AM

Wow, Glad you are ok! flowerforyou

Hit a deer once. They can really mess up a car.

yea, i would have been fine if that alone was the damage, but the whole having a tree cut your car in half ruins your day too, can you post pictures in this forum? i have a few!

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:17 AM

Hows the deer?

he got up and took off, didnt even have the decency to die and give me fresh deer meat SOB....grumble

Just be happy you are well enough to go get a hamburger...

this is very true...would have rathered grilled smoked deer meat that was soaked in honey bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:14 AM
thanks for the well wishes everyone! drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:11 AM

Hows the deer?

he got up and took off, didnt even have the decency to die and give me fresh deer meat SOB....grumble

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:09 AM
yea,car is totalled but the good news is my insurance will pay for a new one and ill pay $500 out of pocket because its a no fault accident!

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:09 AM

So glad that you are still with us....flowerforyou

thanks!drinker

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:07 AM
Edited by Jewlz823 on Tue 05/13/08 05:37 AM
so i was driving home from work and it was still raining out. A deer ran into the side of my car and caused me to spin and broadside a tree at close to 50MPH, i have a broken foot, bruised head and a few broken ribs. My car is totalled (to the point the hood and door fell of as the tow truck pulled it out of the woods) but the good part of this? my final resting spot was between two huge trees, the cop said if i had hit 6 inches to either side i would be dead right now....go figure! have a great day everyone and SUPPORT THE DEER HUNT! LOLlaugh laugh

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:02 PM

Ouch! Yeah, what happened?

its not me, its a friend who got really hurt cuz he is a bigger guy....and i think its messed up

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:01 PM

did you eat that whole part of the watermelon by yourself???drinker

nope, the whole thing, start to finish, rind and all

damn!!!!

its what happens when bored Marines get sent fresh fruit and booze for xmassdevil drinker

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:00 PM

did you eat that whole part of the watermelon by yourself???drinker

nope, the whole thing, start to finish, rind and all

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:57 PM
if the person your interested in is skinny fat tall short white black asian or whatever!? WHY THE F*CK ARE PEOPLE SO FRIGGIN SHALLOW THAT THEY WILL DESTROY SOMONE ELSES SELFESTEEM BECAUSE THE PERSON IS NOT THE SAME!?:angry: explode mad grumble

sorry it just pisses me off so bad.....and thats my rant.....

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:10 PM

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/128357

^^^ SHE IS SINGLE AND LOOKING....HAHAdevil devil devil

I hate to admit, I'm originally from Memphis... I find him strangely attractive... I'm questioning my sexuality... noway

please for the love of god and all that is antibuttsekz tell me your joking!

oh i'm jokin... if i was gay, i'm the only guy i'd wanna do

HAHAHA thats funny as hell, what happens the day you meet your twin whos the same way....frown embarassed

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:05 PM

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/128357

^^^ SHE IS SINGLE AND LOOKING....HAHAdevil devil devil

I hate to admit, I'm originally from Memphis... I find him strangely attractive... I'm questioning my sexuality... noway

please for the love of god and all that is antibuttsekz tell me your joking!