Community > Posts By > Lance1205

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:21 PM
Oorah buddy

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:16 PM
Dude I love guns have many and I shoot them all of the time but I'm not going to tell everyone where I have them. No respectable gun carrier does that.

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:11 PM
Probably not one of the brightest things in the world to voice to everyone what kind of weapon you have and where you carry it on your person.

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:41 AM
How great are the mysteries of His grace
How wondrous His Slain.
The church beholds His glorious face
And the world where he had lain.

See the power of an empty tomb
Where a man had lad before.
Slain by a world with a wooden cross
So people could love Him more.

What is this grace that I did not know
Before God would reveal
That made friend of a foe
And with His blood did seal

This unknown love brings me to tears
As I cannot fathom my Lord
The gracious King has calmed my fears
And righteousness he restored!

Lance1205's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:34 PM
Georgia

Lance1205's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:31 PM
The work day is almost at an end!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:01 AM
Because people are poop heads who feel oh so much enjoyment when they make someone else feel bad. Fallen world honey, fallen world.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:43 AM
You sound like someone who has some sense so I'm not going to go into a all out internet argument with you. I do respect your opinion, I was just curious of your thoughts behind your belief is all. Thanks for your insite man.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:37 AM

"""""I wish I know but I just do not know !""""""

""""""This is a public forum where ideas get coming and going .
We learn much from our discussion although we can not agree all the time . But to pretend to know such a complex issue is lying to one's self and to others .""""

So you don't know how the universe came into being but people who claim they do you call wrong? If you don't know; what if they are right?

I follow logic and science and when something is absurd it just does not make sense .

So the universe poping into existance somehow makes sense. But a God creating it doesn't? I follow much logic. And it is NOT logical for me to believe that the universe existed BEFORE it existed and then went boom. Regaurdless of how it happend something had to MAKE the first part of that. It is the only LOGICAL explination even many MANY scientist have fallen down on the theory of Intellegent Design. Now many of them may disagree with the Designer but nevertheless they do say something had to make it. It's very logical.

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:24 PM
Edited by Lance1205 on Thu 05/08/08 01:25 PM

"""""I wish I know but I just do not know !""""""

""""""This is a public forum where ideas get coming and going .
We learn much from our discussion although we can not agree all the time . But to pretend to know such a complex issue is lying to one's self and to others .""""

So you don't know how the universe came into being but people who claim they do you call wrong? If you don't know; what if they are right?

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:13 PM

Dr. Jekyll, we have Mr. Hyde on line two.

LOL! I like the Dr. Jekyll thing good observation!

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:51 PM
I wrote this poem about a month or so ago.

(untitled)
I stepped out of the door and saw a change
I saw the hate of a man, and felt estranged
Oh however did he get worse!
By his love of hate, he has become a curse.

When disaster strikes he steals,
When people are in pain he kills,
Let not anyone be a burden on him
for his own comfort is his pleasurable sin

His life has become a dwelling of pride
For others eyes he strengthens his stride
Can't he see what he is doing to the other!
He loves his things but despises his brother

His friends mean no more that to entertain
His service is crippled by his love for fame
But, the hardest thing I learned from the man I call he
Is that, this wicked man, makes up me.

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:38 AM

No one knows for sure . Let the guessing continue . How can something starting from nothing create all this universe and beyond ?. If you think you know ; you are kidding yourself and others . If you take the beginning of life from zero and keep on going forward ;Who created the one or ones starting from zero ?. Religions and other theories make no sense in this regard .

How did the universe come in to being in your opinion?

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:49 AM
Well that's the God I serve.

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:36 AM
We could never say enough to one another to have the other one agree on our oppositions. You serve your god and I serve mine. It would have to be a divine miracle for you to see my Lords way of thinking. It was a divine miricle for me to see it! But to simply correct Christ was speaking to Jews about them calling their father Abraham when in fact they were only children of Abraham by blood. Christ was saying that their blood lineage was nothing because though being Jews (God's chosen people) they did not honer the Lord with their hearts. These men focused all of their salvation on the fact that they were Abrahams (Gods chosen) children. Christ said "Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and saw it and was glad." They came back with (para phrased) Something like You're not even fourty years old and you say you have seen abraham (who lived centries ago) Now we know you have a demon. Then Christ said it right out of exodus. The Isrealite Pharasies were well known in the word they had most of it memorized they would know "exactly what He was saying when He said "I am" When He said it they heard it for what it was and wanted to stone Him for it. They wouldn't have cared if He had been saying I am a part of everything because I come from the earth. They would have said "You're crazy." And walked off. But He was saying that He was equal to God and in fact WAS God. And in that they saw it as blasphamy and wanted to stone Him for it.

I'm not asking you to take that as truth, I don't belive you will and I'm not saying trust "my" word. But in the context of what was being said at that time in the historical presentation of what Christ said it was just that.

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:51 AM
Do you see it?

Lance1205's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:38 AM
One thing is clear this is so that no one will misunderstand me.

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, " I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

John 8:57-58
So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:42 PM
I do know Him, He call's Himself "I Am." He is not a personal God if mine no, that would be a bit prideful of me to think that I could create a God of my own making! But I am a personal child of His! Isn't that amazing!

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:58 PM
I understand and it is absurd! Almost laughable except for those in which the right was taken. The ignorance of people sometimes is sadly humoring!

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:47 PM
Those things you all encountered goes against everything Christ was about. It sadens me to see socalled christians doing it.