Community > Posts By > braccktlo

braccktlo's photo
Tue 01/08/13 10:05 PM
well, my name is steve, i am a widower, i seek a genuine woman, between the ages of 40-60,for a serious relationship, long term ,and possibility of marriage, if you are younger please do not email me because i wont reply,you can inbox me and tell me more about yourself,i hope to hear from you soon but until then i want you to keep looking beautiful.

braccktlo's photo
Tue 01/08/13 09:59 PM
well, my name is steve, i am a widower, i seek a genuine woman, between the ages of 40-60,for a serious relationship, long term ,and possibility of marriage, if you are younger please do not email me because i wont reply,you can inbox me and tell me more about yourself,i hope to hear from you soon but until then i want you to keep looking beautiful.

braccktlo's photo
Tue 01/08/13 09:45 PM

Sick of all the old guys trying to hit on. Eem. Want a young guy that I can have fun with

braccktlo's photo
Tue 01/08/13 09:31 PM
well, my name is steve, i am a widower, i seek a genuine woman, between the ages of 40-60,for a serious relationship, long term ,and possibility of marriage, if you are younger please do not email me because i wont reply, you can also send a text (972) 767-9722, i will reply.or call you back or you can inbox me and tell me more about yourself, my personal email is stevejackins@yahoo.com, i hope to hear from you soon but until then i want you to keep looking beautiful.