Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 03:14 PM
I report loads....multiple profiles in different locations is the easiest to see.

IF you see anyone claiming to live in Westminster, in London, they're a guaranteed fake - no one actually lives there, it's either government offices, or thousands of pounds per week rent!

there are sooooooo many fakes on here its crazy

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 03:12 PM
Mingle2 constantly bans fake/scammer profiles all day long.. It is not as easy as on thinks for every one that gets banned an average of 10 get created..

The Site ask that all members use the Report System to Report those that are fake/scammers.. But remember just because one make think they are a scammer/fake it is not always the case or there is nothing to prove that..

And when members go off site and they try to scam them Mingel2 can not ban accounts when it happen off the site.. For there is no proof on Mingle2 that it happened..

So all the site can do is ask members to keep their conversation within Mingle2 and use the Report System.

All Reports are dealt within a timely matter..

Forum Admin
Kristi

thank you so much for responding I just hate reporting all day lol so I thought I'd ask

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 02:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is a real problem but on many apps theres countless fake users and scammers and mingle is unfortunately on the list I had to block over 100 and counting so my question is will mingle do something about them?

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 02:21 PM
I'M READY TO MARRY A NICE CARING AND GOD FEARING LADY

I hope you find her man :v: